chapter~17

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

i woke up to yelling and it turns out it was just the T.V. i went to go see what the boys were doing and it turns out they where playing mario cart and "oh hey wanna play" namjoons says "sure" so i grab the controler and start playing i almost win but then jin hits me with a turlte shell "ha" "wow jin thanks" i say sarcasticlly and laugh. I come in second place and then taehyung starts talk aout how we should grab some pizza and yoongi looks at me a smiles seeing that made me smile too. 

"hey (y/n)?" i hear jungkook say "yeah kookie" "c-can i talk to you" yeah whats up?" "i didn't get yoongi-hyung a present for his birthday and it already passed what do i do i mean you got him a watch and the other all got him something too so what do i get him?" "i don't know um you can treat him to dinner" "ah that a good idea but two guys having dinner by themselves and not speaking seems like where a weird gay couple not that theres anything wrong with that i just----wait you can come with us!!" "ummm i don't know kookie" "come on just wear something nice and we'll go out all three of us" "i don't .....fine" "YAYY thank you" "your welcome".

when we all get to a pizza place all the boys ordered.  pepperoni, cheese, olives, pineapple, ect. [what ever you like though] after we were all done eating we went to play the games they had at a near-by arcade and yoongi was holding on to me the whole time he was cute even with a mask hes just normally cute [i know right] and we  to the dance dance revolution game and all of them joked around except for jungkook, me, and yoongi we were the top three i was suprised because i almost missed all the moves and wasn't really expecting it but i guess a lot of things are possible when your apart of BTS after all that we got back home jungkook looks at me and i look at him i nod and gesture him to tell yoongi "h-hey yoongi-hyung?" jungkook says studdering a little "yeah?" "will you get dinner with me tomorrow? as a late birthday gift for you" "no way" "are you sure" jungkook says smiling like hes plotting something "yes im very sure jungkook" "fine i guess ill go with (y/n) alone then" jungkook said in a dissapointed but sweet voice "oh no you don't im going too" "i thought you didnt want to go? how come the change of heart?" "nothing just get some sleep kookie" "ok".

                                                                        time skip

i woke up to yoongi shower which was annoying because he was singing and when i get up i automatically trip and hit my hand really hard  and twist my ankle but it seems fine not to bad but my hand hurt so bad T-T jin comes in "hey (y/n) i wanted to ask--- oh my god are you ok!?!?!?" "yeah im fine jin its just my hand" "wait right here ill go get the first aid kit ok" "alright" jin leaves and i get up i was right my ankle isnt that bad "huh" i sigh and sit on the  bed and jin walks back in and grabs my hand "ow that hurts" "sorry" "huh? what happened?" we both hear yoongi say "nothing i just tripped and hit my hand on the dresser" "its going to leave a bruise but your fine" jin says "thanks jin" i say even though he did nothing but look at it he didn't even used the first aid kit -.- "well im getting in the shower" "are you realy ok? since you got hurt i don't have to go to the dinner with jungkook do i?" "were still going ya know im taking a shower so i can get ready ok?" "fine".

                                                                           time skip

(your dress)

as i get dressed i find a cute dress and put it on i look at my hand and its bruised so i grab a bandage and wrap it up

(like so)

when we get in the car yoongi drives and when we get there it was really fancy a waiter comes up to us after about 6 minutes and asks for our order yoongi orders some food not to much but not to little either and jungkook orders as for me i ate before we left and said ill just have water "alright then we will have your orders right away thank you" the waiter says  "are you sure your only going to get a drink?" yoongi says "yeah i ate before we left" "oh ok"

i look at jungkook and gesture him to talk to yoongi "so this place looks nice huh?" "yeah" they look so awkward talking "so on to a more interesting topic, what are you guys up to these days?" "well im a workaholic so ive been writting some songs and composing" "thats cool what about you jungkook?" "well ive been practicing a new choreography but i don't know how its going to turn out its for a music video pd-nim told me to do" "oh thats great jungkook" i say to him and he gets embarrassed and turns red "you okay?" yoongi said to jungkook "yeah just fine" "ohh your acting shy again ok i get it" "no its just-um i-i ..um..uh...ugh" "hey just messing with you bro" yoongi says laughing at him and pat him on the back "hahahaha" i laugh they look at me and smile.

there food arrives along with my drink but the waiter decided to get clumsy and spilt water all over me "ahhh!!!" "oh my god im so sorry miss let me help you" "no thanks im ok just please hand me some napkins" "ahh y-yes" "i think we should eat somewhere else" yoongi says "ill pay for this you can pay for the next ok" he talks to jungkook and jungkook nods "w-wait please" the waiter says grabing my hand and yanks me into a bow as if hes about to propose and we hear people talking voices: "oh my, is he proposing" "oh so cute" "ah young couples are cute" he looks around and looks down and looks back up to me and i look at him with shocked eyes "will you marry me?" he says and every body is in awe "what?!?!?!" i yell "no!!" "why not" "because i dont know who you are please let go" voices: oh so hes just a pervert?" "uh how awful" i speak "sir, please let go" "ah yes sorry" yoongi grabs me and him and jungkook run outside with me.

(oh my god thank you all for reading this far i have finally reached my goal and it took me about what a month just to come up with this one story sorry for the wait bye love you all and ive finally reach 1171 words yayyy bye)