Fifteen minutes later I left the guy I was currently dancing with to take a break and get another drink. On my way I stopped by the ladies room to freshen up. As I stepped in I was suddenly shoved forward and the door slammed behind me. Turning around I saw Staveno and he looked none to happy. Walking toward me like I was his prey I backed up until I could go no further. My back made contact with the wall. Staveno didn't stop until he towered over me and pierced me with his hard eye's. I knew I was in trouble so I mumbled softly. "I'm sorry Staveno".

He quirked his eyebrow and asked in a demanding tone.  "Just what are you sorry for love?"

"F-For ignoring you". I stumbled out feeling very nervous.

A smile filled with satisfaction creased his face at my admittance. That really ruffled my feathers. I have never been one to be so submissive or taunted so I struck back. Placing the palms of my hands on his chest I shoved him back off me then with courage in my voice I snapped. "You deserved it for the way you treated me yesterday. You just discarded me and didn't bother contacted me until now. What do you have to say for yourself?"

At first Staveno looked shocked at my sudden outburst but then a grin spread his face. "Ummm... firey aren't we love? I love to play with fire".

Rolling my eye's I went to storm by him but I was quickly spun around and pressed to the wall facing it. "How should I punish you Jacey?" He whispered into my ear in a dark, husky voice.

"Punish me". I scoffed as I tried to wiggle free. "No one punishes me".

He chuckled as his hand slid up under my skirt and massaged my rear. "Let me go". I demanded.

"You don't really want that do you love?" He teased.

"Now". I said sternly.

"Fine. I will this time but not before I give you a taste of what will happen the next time you displeased me". And with that his hand slammed down on my tender skin making me gasp. He actually just spanked my ass. Right here in a public restroom.

I turned around red faced with my bum stinging. "How dare you"? I hissed as he laughed. Full of rage I sauntered out leaving him.

I chose to leave after that with my blood boiling. The audacity he had to think he could spank me and ignored the actions that caused me to act out in the first place. At home I seethed for a few hour's until I decided he needed  punishment too. With the help of Tory I dug through my naughtiest clothing and did a proactive photo shoot. Once complete I sent him a text.

"Guess what you want be getting?"

Immediately I heard back.

"What is that love?"

Smiling I uploaded a picture.

"This".

Instantly my phone buzzed

Instantly my phone buzzed. Smiling I read.

"Oh you fight dirty love".

Shooting him a text back along with a picture I said.

"I've only just begun".

Smiling as my phone lit up I saw

😍👅👅💘 "Your killing me".

Enjoying myself I decided to send my favorite picture. Since I was rushed out of the car I didn't have time to return his shirt that I had slipped on before leaving the beach.

"How does it make you feel knowing that your shirt is closer to me than you are or ever may be after your behavior?

My phone went off instantly.

"Please don't say that love. I'm so, so sorry. My work put me in a bad mood and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'll make it up to you love. What ever you want I'll do. Just name it and I'll do it. Please baby 😢💔

Satisfied with his response I decided to leave him hanging by not telling him I accepted his apology or what he could do to make it up. I simply wrote.

"Goodnight Staveno. Sweet dreams💋"

Turning my phone off I snuggled down into bed very satisfied and feeling as if I just won our first tiff.

One point for me.

Zero for Staveno.