Before Requesting.....

Hey folks! Alex here.

So I know many of you may possibly be wondering where I went. I haven't updated this book since peak COVID my freshman year and I've graduated now. Unfortunately graduating and leading Thespians took over my time and I lost track of writing. But I'm back!

Until further notice I will not be writing requests!!!  That does not mean don't request, by all means if you have an idea you'd like me to tackle, go for it.

I have read back through some of my previous works and while I am glad that I was previously proud of them, I have grown since. My vocabulary is at least slightly expanded, I have more life experiences, and I generally understand things better. All of these factors have lead me to the conclusion that my old works no longer reflect my writing style. 

I am going to go back and revise ALL of my old chapters. I was thinking for those that have read these before that I will leave my old chapters up and just add chapters for the new and revised ones, but I'm not sure yet.

So the tl;dr version for y'all: I am not currently acting on requests but will still happily take them. I am going to revise my previous works to create things that better reflect me as a writer.

Thanks y'all!

Alex