Snippy(Cross-faction)

Start from the beginning

"Zere isn't a sink...?" My smirk intensifies.

"Exactly. Clean it off well, and you might get what you want." I lean back against the bed and run my eyes over him expectantly.

Spy's P.O.V.

He wants me to...what? Lick off the knife? Maybe this turned him on or something.

I stuck out my tongue and gave it a small lick. I always found blood tasty, but this was just weird. His eyes alight with interest. He gestures to the floor in front of him.

I send him a confused look for a second, but then it clicks. My expression smoothly transitions from confused to sultry as I kneel in front of him. I run my tongue over the whole length of the knife and moan quietly.

I look over at him quickly to see my effect. He's half hard. Good.

I continue, cleaning up my blood in the most suggestive way possible. Once I'm actually starting to enjoy it, the knife is clean. I sigh quietly in discontent. He grabs my chin again and tilts my face up to look at him. (as Soviet Anthem earrape plays from my music playlist XD)

"Good job. You seem a bit discontented, though. Want something else to lick?" I nod once. He lets go of my chin and leans back, offering himself. I dive for his boxers, but he pulls me up.

"Ah ah. Not there. Start soft. I thought you were the master of romance?" I blush and move upwards, reaching his neck. Since he seems to like my tongue so much, why not play with him a bit? I press my tongue to his jugular vein and purr.

He groans in pleasure. I smirk and continue using my tongue on his neck, eliciting more sounds from him. He pulls me away from his neck. I give him a shit-eating grin.

"Fine. You've gotten me in a mood. Take it all off." I step back and soften my smile into a smirk. I may be dreadfully submissive to a fault, but I know how to put on a show for my dominator.

I gently loosen my tie, dropping it to the floor. He lays back, slight interest evident in his eyes. I shuck off my suit jacket gracefully, then slowly unbutton my shirt. He watches my every move, probably to see if I make any false moves.

My shirt also falls off me, and now he rakes his eyes over my body. I want to pose, but his exposed torso and the massive bulge in his boxers is edging me to go faster. I take a deep breath and take off my balaclava. His eyes widen, and he leans forward. I look away and blush in spite of myself.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to look like this..." He reaches up and runs a hand through my hair. I resist my urge to cringe away. It just reminds me more that I'm not getting any younger. The grey streaks running through my hair are a solid reminder of this fact.

He must have seen the hurt in my eyes, because he pulls his hand away.

"It makes you look dignified. Your hair would complement your look in that suit of yours." I look at him, shocked. He thinks I look good in the suit? He smiles.

"I never said I didn't like the way you looked, Spook. I honestly like you better than our Spook, looks alone." I blush again. Some French romantic charmer I am...

I tug off my gloves. He immediately grabs my left, hand, then turns it over to reveal faint scars, some old, some new.

"Spy..." I look away.

"Zose were from my childhood." He growls and tugs me closer. I somehow resist yelping in terror.

"Some of these are new. Who's the cause of this?" I hang my head, knowing he'll get the answer eventually.