14. "I'd Die..."

"It's been an honor flying with you boys," You heard only Keith among the other's yells of fear and goodbyes.

"No." A shiver runs down your spine. "No. No. They're not getting me back! And they will not hurt my friends. I'd die before I let that happen! I'm not giving up - I don't know about you!"

The team is shocked into a silence. Shiro is the first to speak up, mere seconds after. "She's right. We're here to save the universe. We can't just give up at the first obstacle!"

      The rest of the team followed suit. Their determination filtered into you. You pulled your lion's head back and a thunderous roar tore through the air. It rattled you, but as your lion roared again, the others joined in. The white lion lead them in a chorus of determination roars.

      Pride filled you and you felt another pull, dragging the six lions together. Everything was sort of a blur as the white lion shifted around you, forming an entirely new shape.

      When all was said and done, you took a glance around. Before you was your control panel as usual. The widow in front was much larger and covered The Whole span of that 'wall'. To the left was a diagram of each appendage of Voltron (with White lion as the chest). It had the damage percent and energy percent beside each one. At the top was Voltron's total energy.

      The back of the cockpit was a large widow as well. "Whoa..." you mutter in amazement. "I'm like...the heart of Voltron,"

-//-
I'm back! Oh god I've missed this story and you guys so much. Just wanted to say that more parts are on the way and feel free to message me whenever I'm a bored kid