"Do you think it's safe to leave yet?" Jennie whispered as she reached her hand towards the handle of the door. "No" Lisa responded bluntly while pulling the older girl's hand away. Jennie sighed and leaned back against the wall, looking up at the ceiling, "we can't just stay locked inside this little room Lis". Lisa smirked, "oh I don't know, I seem to remember being locked in a small room with you had its advantages" the Thai quipped coquettishly as she rested against the wall next to the brunette. Jennie smiled and bit her bottom lip, Lisa still had a strong effect on her and the flirting wasn't helping. 

Lisa clenched her fists, lightly banging them against the wall, with all the commotion outside she didn't think it would be loud enough to hear, "I really hate this. This life. I knew your dad and the cops wouldn't just let us go but fuck this is heavy, I don't see a way out". Jennie turned her head, her body still against the wall, "A way out? From this situation you mean? Namjoon thinks if we get the gang together again we can all stop Thingy Wolf, Chae-whats her face". The red head shook her head dismissively, "And then what? Even if we are able to stop her, your dad will just send someone else. He killed Dahyun, he nearly killed Jisoo. He found Rosie and Wendy. Who knows if Joy and Chaeyoung are still alive. It won't stop Jen, he won't stop. This won't end until we are dead". The brunette grabbed Lisa's hand, gently stroking it with her thumb, "We can stop my dad too, it will be tough but we can do it". "Jennie, look where we are. We aren't Charlie's Angels, we are two soaking wet idiots trapped in a closet. We can't stop your dad and Lone Wolf with a lawyer and a fancy apartment. He is too powerful, people like this can only be stopped with violence and we are just a bunch of girls with no clue what we are doing. And then there's the police..." Lisa huffed, defeated. Jennie gripped the Thai's hand tighter, determined to improve her ex girlfriend's mood, "But Lis, Namjoon thinks-", the brunette was interrupted. "I don't care what Namjoon thinks Jennie. He can walk away from all this if he wants to, he isn't the one being hunted. Fuck what Namjoon thinks, what do you think? Honestly?" Lisa asked in a frustrated tone. Jennie sighed and let go of the red head's hand, "I think my body will be found at the bottom of a river in 10 years time" she admitted, now equally as deflated as the Thai. 

Lisa turned to face Jennie, droplets of water dripping from her bangs and down her face, "a couple of years ago all I wanted was to get out of prison and go back to my shitty life of stealing cars, getting drunk and disappointing my parents...and then I met you. Now all I want is to know you are safe and happy, I don't care what happens to me anymore". This side of Lisa floored Jennie every time, soft and vulnerable yet protective and strong at the same time, so far from the ultra violent psychopath everyone in prison thought she was. Though she was kidding around earlier, Lisa was right, there were advantages to being locked in a small room with Jennie and it wasn't just sex, this was when Lisa felt safe and comfortable enough to open up to the older girl. It felt like it did in prison, they would be inside their room in their own little world they'd built together in each others' company, so much had changed since they left Cell Block E, but not this and that made Jennie feel genuinely happy for the first time in a while. "Lis...I'll clear your name. I'll fix this, I promise. Please trust me". 

*"Lone Wolf? What's going on in there, I'm having to block alarm signals being sent to the fire brigade from that building but I can't do it for much longer, have you eliminated the target?"* a voice said through the black ear piece in the assassin's right ear. "Someone triggered the fire alarm and it distracted me, I got hit from behind and the target got away. She wasn't alone though, primary target J.K was with her" Lone Wolf responded while scanning the people in the corridor. *"You are fucking kidding me. Where are they? Are you on them?" *. Lone Wolf began to breathe in and out slowly, a simple technique to attempt to calm herself down, her mind already over stimulated by the noise of alarms and screaming, the panicked residents, the water and the job she had to perform, having her associate barking down her ear was not helping the assassin's nerves. "B, relax they must be in here somewhere, they are definitely still in the top level of the building". * "You don't know where they are?! This isn't like you at all to fuck up this badly, this was a routine sweep, get in, do the task and leave without alerting anyone. What the fuck happened?" *. Chaerin's whole body began to tense as she could feel her anger rising up from the pit of her stomach and spreading through her veins, she couldn't allow this to happen, to have another episode before she'd taken out her targets, she needed to find them now.