"It's a house party! Why the hell am I wearing a suit?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, That's kinda a young teenager thing. Girls always find guys hot in a suit and I am sure Yeseul does too. Dress up nice for her, hon." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"How about a normal jeans and a normal shirt?" I asked her.

"Well, that's fine too." She said.

Finally. I went inside my room but stopped as she called me.

"Jimin!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Wear a shirt which has buttons on it." She said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because it is easier to remove." She replied with a wink.

"MOM!"

**********
Yeseul's P.O.V.

It's 6:05..when will he come?!

I was fidgeting all around the house because of nervousness.

"Trust me, honey." My mom kept her hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be all fine." She smiled.

I heard a car honking outside my house. When I looked outside, I noticed that it was Jimin's car. I looked at my mom and nodded.

"Go, get your Prince Charming." She smiled.

I gave her a smile back and rushed outside.

It was amazing. The new excitement of dating and love was taking over me as I climbed down the steps to reach my date, Park Jimin.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Min Yeseul. When was the last time you looked this pretty?

When I looked at her, it was as if the time had stopped. I thought that it only happened in movies? She looked beautiful. I kept staring at her. Her curves and her white dress. That damn white dress.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" Yeseul shrugged me off and I came back to my senses.

"You look beautiful, Yeseul." I said as I looked into her eyes, without breaking any eye contact. I could sense that she had started blushing.

"Oh..thank you, Jimin." She said as she looked away.

I held her hand. "So shall we?" I asked her and she nodded happily.

**********
"I had never imagined our dance teacher to hold such a cool party!" I exclaimed and Yeseul nodded. Our hands were still connected.

"He is damn cool. And look at his bungalow! Is he the son of Mr. Bill Gates or what?" Yeseul exclaimed.

"HELLO GUYS!" Mr. Hoseok appeared out of thin air with a bowl of nachos. "WELCOME TO MY PART-TAY!" He exclaimed.

"You mean party?" I said.

"No, it's a Part-Tay!" Mr. Hoseok exclaimed.

"Umm Okay, Mr. Hoseok?" I replied. He is a weirdo.

"If you are looking for your friends, they are right there." He said as he pointed towards the book shelf where two familiar figures were standing and talking to each other. "And one more thing! Don't call me Mr. Hoseok tonight. I am not your teacher over here, got it?" He smiled at the both of us and we nodded. He then went towards the rest of the Part-Tay as we went towards Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Honestly, he is Teacher-Goals." Yeseul said.

"Yep. Sadly, they only exist in fanfictions." I replied.