"What's up dad?" I ask, making clear to him how bored I am by his visit. I sit on my couch and sigh.

"You haven't been answering any of my calls, son." He makes me notice, sitting on the armchair in front of me.

"Yeah... I haven't been great." I shrug my shoulders. I've told him about what happened with Scarlett, but I doubt he cares that much.

"Yeah, I get it but don't forget that you've signed a contract to work with me. In New York." I snort and roll my eyes. That's exactly why I didn't want to answer his calls. If until a couple of weeks ago I was ready to leave, now I don't really want to. I can't imagine getting away from Scarlett, now that I've found her again.

"I'm in mourning, I don't feel like working right now." My father furrows his eyebrows at my words.

"Son, the kid wasn't even born. You'll be fine..." He stands up, putting his hands in his pocket. "You'll end up having so many kids around the world that you won't even remember about." He laughs at his own words. "Well, if you don't count the child support checks. These are a great reminder for sure!" I snort at his words and look at him with a slight confusion taking over the traits of my face.

"I have a brother or sister around the world I don't know about?"

"No, but that's because I had a vasectomy or you sure would." My father shrugs his shoulders and I shake my head at his words.

"I don't want to leave Scarlett..." I finally admit, since it seems to be the only possibility left to make him shut up. He snorts at my words and rolls his eyes.

"Do you have any idea how many girls you'll meet in New York?!" He agitates his hands in the air in frustration. "You'll immediately forget about her!"

"I don't want other girls, I want her!" I say with determination and he just brings a hand on his face, rubbing it in frustration.

"Sometimes I really wonder how you can be my son..." He says exasperated, partially ironic, and Harry just laughs it off. "If you change your mind you'll know where to find me." He says, walking toward the door to leave. "Oh, and I hope you do, because I have found this great escort agency and you have no idea what you're missing."

"God... bye, dad!" I roll my eyes and snorts, not wanting anything more than for him to leave. He just laughs it off and raises his hands in defense.

"I was just saying!" He shrugs his shoulders and closes the door behind him. After a couple of minutes the door bell rings again and I immediately understand that maybe he didn't give in that easily, after all. I snort and walk toward the door, opening it without even bothering to check. As soon as I see that it's not my father I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. In front of me there's a blonde girl. Not super tall, but she's very thin. She's a pair of big clear eyes and a big smile on her lips.

"Did my father send you?" I immediately ask her. "Listen, I'm not looking for any sexual service." I try to close my door to her face, but when I see the shocked expression on her face I immediately realize that I've been a little too hasty with my assumptions.

"Uhm... I don't even know who your father is. I just needed some flour, but I think I'm going to ask to someone else." She looks at me as if I'm completely crazy and I can't really blame her for it, considering what I've just told her. She probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else." I shrug my shoulders. "And yeah, you should ask someone else... I don't have any flour!" I bite my lower lip. "I actually don't have any kind of food at all, to be honest. I rely on postmates."

"Yeah, you do and so does the rest of the building." She sighs and rolls her eyes. "I must've moved into the wrong building." She shrugs her shoulders and giggles.