1️⃣9️⃣: Why?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Deep down inside I felt bad but I rather told her the honest truth. Then me go out and do single people shit and hurt her even more in the process.

Paris

I was in the bathroom doing my hair while on FaceTime with my mother.

"Maaaaa!!"

"What do you want Paris?" She said picking up the flat irons.

"Where you going being all grown, imma tell my daddy."

She started laughing cause she know my daddy don't play. They still be getting it in every know and then.

"Girl bye, your daddy can't handle me." She states while twerking in the camera.

"Eww ma pewww." I said laughing.

"Anyways, did y'all-" her sentence got cut off because she started coughing non stop then she started hyper ventilating cause she couldn't catch her breath.

"Ma you good? Want me to catch a flight home?" I ain't never seen my moms like that so that just hit deep for me.

My grandmother and 4 of my cousins died of cancer. Apparently cancer run through our family however our mom make sure we stayed checked and clear of cancer. I prayed every night that she never have to deal with that.

"Yeah I'm ok I just have a cold."

"Ard you sure?"

"Yeah, throw me on your chat snap before I hang up."

I knew she was trying change the subject so I dropped it and took a screenshot of us.

I walked out the bathroom and there was Kentrell all dressed up with his big ugly ass.

"Say, ya big head ass took bout 78 years.. What were was doing in there?" He asked.

"78 years and still look ugly as shit." 3 said laughing I just put my middle finger up at him.

"Playing with myself." I said laughing making Ben choke on his blunt.

"I believe you too. Just nasty." KD said.

"Yo, you so fucking stupid. Keep chocking and shit gay ass." Baby joe said mugging Ben.

"Shut up and lets get to this concert." Briana said.

"Girl you shut up." Boomer said being immature.

"Say, Montana did Nisha ever text you about Draco flying down here tomorrow with Kendell?" K asked as we hopped into the truck.

"Yeah, heres the message." Montana said while passing the phone to me but shit I wanted read what it said.

" Montana said while passing the phone to me but shit I wanted read what it said