Draco/Cho

CHO CHANG DOMO ARIGOTO CHO CHANG GUNG HEY FAT CHOY CHANG HAPPY HAPPY NEWYEAR CHO CHANG!

Just warming you up for this chapter! Did you all do what i said about Tom Felton? No? Ok. Dats cool.... ANYWAYS! Soooo as promised her is the second chapter of the night and SORRY IF IT SUCKS ROYAL HIPPOGRIF BUT IM TIERD! And I also did promise. Cuz, I'm coolio foolio! Alright I need to shut up now..

ONWARD FINGERS TYPE-OW OW CRAMPPP!

"YO BLONDIE! FEEDING TIME!"

"What?"

"YOU.EAT.FOOOD!"

"OK-Wait what did you do to it?"

"NOTIN!"

"LIES!"

"YOUR FACE IS LIES!"

"...What?"

"Cumquat."

"What?"

"How the fuck do you spell cumquat? AND ALSO! HOW DO YOU SPELL SUPERCALIFRADILISTICESPIALLYDOCIOUS! IS THAT RIGHT! AND ANOTHER THING-Everyday I'm Tumblrin'!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"You."

"No what is wrong with you?"

"Your wierd."

".....What?"

"Ok I'm bored, just read the story and get all scardey! NOW!"

"No."

"Draco do we really have to go through this, AGAIN!?"

"...No..."

"GOOD! NOW READ!"

"Fine."

~As  usual another story read by draco about him and cho oh well I have decided instead of just the regular ~after draco/cho story~ We can have a REAL conversation with eachother! Hows....Oh...Uh huh....Your fish did WHAT?!....Ya...OH MI GAWD VOLDEMORT! HES LIKE AHHHHH!!!!...No no no, I like Draco, you no like draco, i like draco...Screw you. Conversation, Over.~

"How did you like da story you pretty little princess?!"

"Why. Why do you feel the need to do this?"

"Because the voices in my head tell me to.."

"That jokes over used."

"No they dont tell me to have you read, they tell me that your very blonde, and attractive...and it would be funny if i made you read certain storys-HANG ON! Those may just be my fans..."

"Honestly why you have any-"

"Your face."

"Not this again!"

"Screwery! its like a bakery, only you get screwed."

"...That can be taken two very diffrent ways."

"AHHH PERV AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*And gives a bow! Ok SOOOOOOOO I've decided I will be doing a quiz for you all in the next part, and trust me, it will be fucking insane.

Love you!