Authors Note: In My Absence

Hey guys!

    So this is your crazy author of this crazy story speaking. Basically, I want to apologize for all my indecision and absences. But I just figure now its time for a real explaination of where I have been.     
    I would LOVE to say that I went on a mission riding a pentacorn into battle against pirates and I flew off to neverland. But this, sadly, is not the case. So, for a long time now I have been battling very serious depression. When it started, I started this story. My escape, a place I could be as ridiculous as I want and not have any cares of what someone had to say about it. I'm just saying this because I want you all to know how grateful I am for your support and comments that bring smiles to my face even when I'm sad.
    But, it is my regret to say I was fighting a losing battle against my depression. And finally everything came crumbling down, and of course there was certain reasons that made it so I couldn't hold on any longer, but at this point I'm tired and done of blaming other people for my problems. Its easy, and sometimes even true, but now I'm taking responsibility

       So, now this is where i tell you why I've been so absent. If you think differently of me after reading this, dont. I love knowing I make you all laugh, and I don't want to change that for the world.

        But, I finally lost my battle against my depression, and I attempted to end my own life. But, obviously, it didn't work. I was saved, and taken care of. I was checked into a mental health facility to help make me feel better, safer, and to treat myself better. And being there actually helped me endlessly. I owe my life to all the people who helped me make it through such a hard time in my life. I wont lie to you, I'm still depressed, but now at the same time, I find myself feeling happy. So, now you all know where I've been and I hope knowing this doesnt scare you off.

     And I also have to thank you guys for helping me make it through and feel like I could be worth something. I love you all for even just reading this, because of you guys I felt hope. And I hadn't felt that in a long time. So thank you. And I want you to know, individual person reading my authors note, yes you, im talking to you! Even if we've never actually talked, if any of you need someone to talk to, listen, or even make you laugh, I'll be here. Because its thanks to you that I can feel happy again.

So, to show my thanks, I will be trying to continue on with this ridiculous story, not today, simply because I'm tired, but I swear I will! I love you!

And remember kids, dont eat your fruits and veggies, bacon and doughnuts work much better.

;)

-Kristina Aguilar.

(P.S. Draco says thank you to, but thats only because hes on laughing gas. Hes convinced that he has a speck of dust with whos living on it. He thinks hes Horton the elephant. Lord help this child.)