Scorpious/Albus(Potter)

Shit shit shit shit 

YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ THAT LAST ONE! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE TOO PISSED AT ME TO DO IT! GAH! AND AND AND I KEEP LISTENING TO Lilys Theme OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND THIS CANT BE GOOD FOR MY HEALTH!

Also, my badass turtle Cosmo, he will be a thing one day. My mom keeps saying no to buying me a turtle. BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE IT UP

oh my god...

I think you may know whats about to show up on your screen..

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND
AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU!

Something came over me...Your fucking lucky I didn't put the whole song up...Anyways... What was I going to do...OH YEAH! 

So on the request that Draco read a story about his son and someone else (*cough* Albus Potter *cough*) I will be writing this because of the positive...and semi threatining reply I got to the last one...HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OFF TO NEVERLAND!

BTW PUTTING PETERPAN SONG ON THE SIDE BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY WANT TO WATCH PETER PAN! 

AND BTW THE MUSES IN HERCULES GOT SOME SASSS!!!!!
I should really start this story....

Hercules, dont you mean HUNKules?

I NEED TO STOP OH MY GOD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DRAKIE POOPOO!"

"What.."

"IM NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU READ A STORY ABOUT YOUR SON!"

"What son?"

"Our son."

"What?"

"What."

"You just said...Never mind-"

"ANYWAYS! I NOW I HAVE 402 FANS THANK ALL OF YOU, AND I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY WHY I FELT UP TO WRITING THIS STORY AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL! AND I OBVIOUSLY-"

"Who the bloody hella are you talking too?"

"Boo You Whore."

"What?"

"Pineapple."

"What?" 

"I wonder what Cosmos doing right now.....DRACO READ THE STORY!"

"What- NO!"

"I WILL BREAK YOUR WANDS!"

"Wands...?"

"THE ONE IN AND THE ONE OUT OF YOUR PANTS!"

"SIR YES SIR....I MEAN MAM!"

~~~~~~~~~

"HAHAHA_Draco? DRACO! I swear to god if you pull another stunt with the window, I will kill you myself."

"I actually was thinking that was a very well written story, the punctuation and grammar was fantastic."

"WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!"

"What could you possibly mean?"

"SHUT UP... turtle rappist...