Chapter 14- The Same Person

Future Adrien POV
"Marinette!" She had fainted slightly in my arms.
"Great going, lover boy, what are you going to do now?" Plagg quickly flew out and into my shirt.
"A-Adrien? Am I dreaming?" She looked dazed, but still stood up.
"No, I'm from the future. And I didn't lie," Her face turned a bright red. I chuckled at her cuteness.
"So in the f-future we are married?" I nodded my head.

"With three kids named Emma, Louis, and Hugo with a cat, a dog, and two hamsters?" I gasped at her intellect.
"How did you know? I mean you're wrong about us having so many pets but how..?" I trailed off, watching her explain.
"Well....I've kinda been planning things out....I've always had a crush on you....maybe even love you," as those words go out of her mouth, something in my heart stopped. Here we were, and the past version of my present wife was confessing her love for me that I didn't even know she had for so long. Marinette, how long has she been this infactuated with me?
"I love you," I just hugged her. There was nothing more to do except let us reveal our identities.
"I love you too," she whispered back.
___________________
Marinette POV
"How do we get you back?" I asked him.
"We wait!" He exclaimed. I looked at him in confusion.
"Well...You see, this cat from the land of Drayax cursed me to live out a few days in the past," I suspiciously eye him, shifting into my "hero" mode.
"And where is this cat now?"I ask and Adrien pulled out a stuffed toy.
"Right here. Plagg, speak now!" He waved his fingers around the toy and it started to move. The thing was freaking me out.
"Eek! Adrien, it's a bug-no its a cat! A Cat-bug!" It reminded me of my reaction to Tikki. Wait a second...black whiskers, Mini-cat, can move around on its own. Don't tell me that's a Kwami.
"Aw, Marinette, don't be scared. All Plagg attacks is cheese. Camembert, to be exact," I repositioned myself and asked, "Why did you curse this boy, Plagg?" I asked him in a threatening tone. The creature gulped.

"Oh, that was an accident. When Adrien bumped into my potions, he shrank me and gave me a mousey appearance so I said, 'Curse you and your future boy,' and then I suppose my magic made his future self and him to swap bodies so now we're here," He finished and then yawned.
"I'm not buying it," Adrien's face changed.
"What?" He asked in surprise.
"What land did you say you were from?" Plagg sweat a little.
"Uh...Yakitopia?" I shoved the tiny creature away.
"That's a Kwami, isn't it?" I asked as Adrien's face turned red.
"And you're Chat Noir, too, I'm guessing," I asked him.
"Eek!" He squeaked (I'm dying HE SQEAKED!).
"You figured it out! Yay! And I know your little secret in the future too...my lady!" He continued as I blushed a little seeing as two of my favorite people were now one and the same.
"Great, we somehow did end up together, silly kitty!" He suddenly pulled me into a hug.
"I love you, Marinette!" And then the trapdoor slams open.
_________________
Adrien POV
"I...did it?" I asked Louis. He looked at my body covered in flour, sugar, and batter and the looked at my work.
"Yeah...you made something!" His optimism reminded me of Marinette. Wait, why am I thinking about her now? Oh yeah, 'cause I failed to notice that her and Ladybug are the same person! She is so amazing and she always was, but I was blinded by something too far to reach. Marinette always put others before herself. It's so obvious and I hope I can get the courage to let her know she's great. We do get married in the future, after all.
"I'll let you get cleaned up first," Louis starts cleaning up. I take off my apron and help.
"Thanks, but I'd rather help clean my own mess," I chuckle softly and turn back to the floor.
"Hey, why is it that you never cooked before? Did Grandpa never teach you?" My body stiffened at his mention. Father never really did anything with me and when he did, rarely. My mom was the only one who...no, I have to stay in the present.

"Well, no. Your grandpa didn't like me taking an interest in such foolish things as cooking. He believes that I should have the best quality food from the best chef and eat very healthily. I am on a model diet. After all," he had a sympathetic expression on his face.
"Don't worry about me, Louis. Let's just focus on keeping me out of daily life until your dad is back," I said, sounding a little bit depressed.
"You're still my dad, it's just you don't remember me," Louis's thought process surprised me. He sounded very optimistic. Like his mom. Geez, I sounded old there for a second.
"I feel like all my memories are hazy. It's like I'm frozen in time but I can explore and live the life of my future self just fine. It feels...wrong, like I'm stealing a life," I tried to describe it, but the words just weren't right. From the moment I woke up in this time, I felt like my original body in the present was still frozen, like I was a ghost who possessed this body. I hoped this feeling would go away soon.