Chapter 1- Momma?

Mystery POV
I landed in an unfamiliar environment. Hm, considering I was 5, I already knew a lot and in my mind, I was more advanced than my siblings. Ah, who am I kidding? This is what I got for working for a scientist and him turning me into a toddler. I was 10! I didn't know how to speak in complete sentences either. What could I do in a five year old body anyways? Cry? Scream for help? It looked like the time machine worked. Oops, I wasn't supposed to mention that part. I mean nothing really changed but what really caught my eye was a familiar face in a bakery window. Was that my mom? And she was a teenager?! What was going on?!
____________________
Marinette POV
"Honey, can you put the next batch in the oven, please?" I ran over to the oven.
"Yes, Maman," my friend Alya was giving me a thumbs up.
"You totally got this, girl. You're doing great!" She sipped on her smoothie.
"Thanks, Alya. I've been wanting to save up money to buy more material for designing projects! My next piece will be great! Just wait and see," she laughed.
"I'm sure it'll be great! But hard work always comes first," I nodded in agreement.
"I'll take it from here. Thanks for helping, Marinette. Now can you greet the customers?" My father took the cookie sheet from me.
"Alright!" I walked over to the door after hanging my apron. Another customer walked in.
"Hello! Welcome to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery! How may I help you?" I looked down to see there was a little blond boy who walked in, and was staring up at me.
"Oh hello, little one. Where are your parents? Are you lost?" He just squinted his eyes before saying.
"Momma? Don't you recognize me, Momma?" I paused. Me and Alya both yelled in unison.
"EHHHHH??????"