(21)

Ben's POV

"Ben! My water broke!"

I ran over to her and held her hand. I called my parents and they are on the way to get the castle doctor.

"Mal just breath. Breath"

"Ben I'm going to kill you."

"I know. I know. But just remember, our baby girl is almost here"

There was a knock on the door and I yelled for them to come in. It was Evie, My parents, and the doctor.

"Why the hell did your parents call me instead of you. I'm going to kill you." Evie yelled at me and took Mal's other hand.

"Get in line," Mal screamed.

"Ok. I need to get Mal downstairs." The doctor ordered. Luckily they brought a stretcher, so I picked up Mal and put her on it. We ran to the elevator and then ran to the doctors' office. By then Mal was at 9 centimeters dilated. She needed one more. She kept screaming and screaming until the doctor finally told her to start pushing.

After about 5 minutes of Mal in pain and the doctor yelling, i heard my daughter cry. My daughter was born. At 1:48 in the morning the day after the love of my life was born, my daughter was born.

"Mal, Ben, would you like to met your daughter?" Mal and I looked at each other and smiled. The doctor put our baby girl into Mal's arms and i sat next to her. "Have you picked a name yet?" I looked at Mal and She looked at me. And we nodded. She looked at Evie then she looked at My parents.

"I would like you to met Evelyn Rose Kingston." Evie smiled.

"You named her after me?" Evie had ears of joy in her eyes.

"Did you really think i wouldn't" Evie hugged me and then hugged Mal.

"Can i hold her please?" Evie asked

"ya. Come here" Evie sat on the other side of Mal and took my little baby girl into her arms. After awhile my parents took Evelyn and then i got her. She was just as beautiful as her mother.

Soon All of our friends came and took turns holding Eve. Mal and i picked the named Evelyn because it's Evie's real name, and then we chose Rose because of my parents. and instead of calling Evelyn Evie for short we decided on Eve.

A/N Hey guys. I'm sorry it's short but i wanted to get the name out.  How do you feel about it? Hope you enjoy it.