(12.3)

Mal's POV
We got to the castle and went inside. The girls went into the ball room but i had to go somewhere else so that me and ben can be announced. I started walking to Ben's Office because thats where we decided to met so we can walk to the ballroom together. I got to the office and knocked i heard his voice say come in. I went in and he was wearing black pants, a purple dress shirt and a black vest. He decided to not wear the jacket because he didn't want to match everyone else. He wore a purple tie that matched my dress perfectly. He was working on some paperwork until he looked up at me. All he did stare. I laughed and blushed.
"Mal. You look amazing." He walked over to me and hugged me.
"Some to you." He kissed me. Luckily Evie used the Smear-proof lipstick. Otherwise Ben would haves been wearing it. We stayed in his office. He was sitting in his chair and i was sitting on his desk. We were making out until Lumiere came to get us. We laughed the whole way to the outside of the balcony and stairs of the Ballroom. Lumiere went out first and then Clogsworth told us to got to the two doors on both sides. I was in the left and ben was on the right.
The trumpets played then all went silent.
"King Benjamin." Lumiere said and Ben's door opened first. He walked in and went to the stairs. The trumpets went off again and this time Lumiere announced my name. My door opened and i walked through. The room was silent. All was heard were the gasps and whispers. I met Ben at the stairs and he took my hand. We went down the stairs together and once we got to the bottom the music started again and the party continued. I went to sit down while ben went to his parents. After about 10 minutes of sitting down and talking to people who came up to me Evie came and made me dance. A slow song came on and then Ben came to me we danced. After that they announced that its time for the Queen and King to dance. They played our song. The one Ben sang to me after i spelled him and when he proposed to me. (I changed that too. I think i just had him do it after graduation but I'm changing it to he sang that and then asked her.) We danced and then it was time to make our announcement. We went up the stairs and walked to a little podium thing. The room went silent again,
"Hello Everyone. Mal and I have some very important and exciting news." Ben said and then looked at me.
"Earlier this week we learned that," I interrupted him.
"We learned that I am pregnant with the royal heir." The room was dead silent. The after about 2 seconds the room erupted with cheers. We signaled for the music to start once again and walked back down the stairs. I decided to take off my heels so now im barefoot. My dress is long enough for my feet to be covered but now I'm even more shorter then everyone. Ben and I danced and everyone came up to us to congratulate us. We decided to sit down and that's when the council of angry princess and princes ambushed us. Ben and I had agreed to tell the council at the same time we told to kingdom. You could very well tell that they were not happy that the daughter of Maleficent was carrying the Royal heir.
Before the council could say anything to Ben and I, Evie came over and grabbed my arm so i could dance. I grabbed Ben and We walked away from the council. They looked pissed. Before we came to the ballroom Evie and I made a deal that if the council comes up to me and Ben she would pull us away. We would eventually have to deal with them but thats a problem for tomorrow. After the clock rang 12:00 the party ended.
Ben carried me all the way to our room.
"Ben. I can walk you know."
"I know. But its fun carrying you." I laughed and nuzzled into his neck. I was pretty tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Ben's arms.
Ben's POV
Mal had fallen asleep in my arms so when we got to the room i set her down on the bed and took off her dress, undid her hair, took off her makeup and put one of my sweatshirts on her. I was tired too so i changed and got into bed, next to my beautiful wife and my unborn daughter or son.
Sorry its short. I was just trying to update. I have a plan for chapters 13-19 so just be patient with me. In the next chapter Mal and Evie start planning the wedding and an interesting council meeting happened. I've decided to bring in some new AK's. yay.
Oh and I've had a lot of Bal (Mostly because its a Bal book.) And I've had some Devie, and the end of Jonnie, but do you wanna see some Janlos. Comment if you do. Oh and if you want see some chad and Audrey too. Oh and in the next few chapters you might find out who Jay's new love interest is.