(15)

Skip To After Evie and Doug Come Back to their honeymoon

Mal's POV

Evie and Doug have been married for 2 weeks and today is the day we get to find out the gender of the baby. Ben and i have decided that we are gonna ask the doctor to put the gender into an envelope. Then we will give it to Evie and Evie is gonna plan a party with a giant revel thing.
After the doctors we are meeting the new VK's im so excited to see them. Although now I'm fat so thats gonna be fun. I walked down the bens office. He was waiting outside of it for me.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Ya lets go."
At the Doctors
"Ok Mall you know the drill." I pull my shirt up and she put the cold gel on. "So you wanna know the gender?"
"Actually we were hoping you could put it in an envelope so we could give it to our friend so she can throw us a party." Ben said and the doctor smiled. She said we were done and left the room. She came back with an envelope. We took it and left. We headed to Evie's house. Then we would meet the new Vk's.
I walked right into Doug and Evie's place.
"Evie. I have the envelope containing the gender of my baby!" I yelled and she came running down stairs.
"Give me that." She took it and folded it and put it in her pocket.
"Ok. Well make sure no one sees it." I said and she ushered us out the door nodding.
"See you in front of the castle to met the Vk's she screamed as she closed the door.
Evie's POV
I ran upstairs and went into the bathroom so that Doug wouldn't see what was in the inside of the envelope. I opened the envelope and screamed. I'm gonna be the Anut of a little...
A/N hey guys. Sorry my chapters have become so short. I have plans that i will continue. So im trying to write less so that i can write more chapters.
Comment what you think the gender is.