Part 11

VANOSS'S POV
WHO ON EARTH CAME INTO THE HOUSE MAKING ME MISS MY CHANCE OF KISSING DAHLIA?! Curse the person who ruin it! Me and Dahlia soon got back to the house went inside. We went inside only to hear muffled screams in the interrogation room. "Great your here!" I heard WildCat say behind us. I turned around and saw him glaring at me. "And where have you two been while we were fighting a intruder?" He said. "None of your business". I said. He growled then looked at Lia. "You ok Lia?" He said. Of course she is, idiot! I didn't hurt her. "Yeah I'm ok but what happened while we were gone?" Lia said. "Some guy probably from The Rich came into the house. He was trying to hack into our bank account and he was looking for something else". He said. "Well let's go give him a piece of our minds". Lia said. It was very cute how she acted tough. Soon we got our masks we got to the interrogation room where I saw Delirious whipping him. "That's enough Delirious". I said. Delirious stopped and backed away. "Now tell me stranger. Why were you trying to steal from our bank account?" I said pulling out a pistol. "Like I tell you anything". He said. I smirked under my mask. I flipped the chair down where he fell on his head. "Arch!" He said. "Wanna me to continue? Or should I let my gang whip you some more?" I said. His eyes shot up. "Ok! Ok! I'll tell you". He said. "Good now talk". I said standing the chair up. "The leader of The Rich wanted to steal your money because you stole his weapons". He said in a angry tone. "Oh? And you were looking for something else? Explain to me what would that be?" I said. "He said he wanted me to kidnap some girl named Dahlia Anderson that you have here before I hack into your account". He said. My eyes widen. That jerk wanted Lia. Well it's too late now. My boys know when there's a intruder in the house. "Oh really? Well we're not gonna let him have her. Are we boys?" I said. The guys shook their heads no. "But now I think it's time for you to learn not to mess with us". I said and aimed the gun to his head. "Please don't kill me! Please have mercy!" He said. "Mercy? YOU want mercy? Ha! Since when have we given any mercy to a member of a enemy gang? That's a good joke". I said and then shot him in the head. He died instantly. Me and Nogla threw the body into our garbage shredder so we could get rid of the body. We took off our masks and relaxed in the living room. I then saw that Lia fell asleep on Droidd. I was really angry because of that. Everyone else was too. Droidd on the other hand smirked at us. Then Delirious got up and picked her up bridal style. "Hey!" Droidd said. "She sleeps in my room so I don't know why your complaining". Del said and he left the room to put Lia in bed. Man I hate how he could just care less on what he does.

DELIRIOUS'S POV
I got to my room and open the door. I then put Lia in my bed and put her in the covers. I smiled at her. She looks so peaceful. I really do like her. She's very beautiful for a demon. Even in her demon form, she's gorgeous. "Hmmm...". I hummed and softly kissed Lia's forehead. I was about to go to the living room until I was pushed against the wall. I then saw Vanoss. "What? Why are you mad that she's sleeping in my bed? She's the one who picked me". I said. "I know I'm supposed to think of you as my best friend but your being a bad one". He said. "So what? As soon as someone gets her, your gonna completely argue with me?" I said. He sighed and let go of me. "Maybe I'm being a little too harsh. Sorry". He said scratching the back of his head. "Yeah you better be. Besides, she'll be mine anyways". I said with a smirk. He gave me a evil smirk and chuckled. "We'll see about that". He said. I returned the smirk. "Yes. We WILL see~". I said.