Part 12

DAHLIA'S POV
It was the afternoon and the boys told me that they wanted to go to the beach. I never been to the beach before but I know what your supposed to wear at the beach. That's why I wore a black bikini and put on jean shorts, and a gray shirt over it, and sandals.

 That's why I wore a black bikini and put on jean shorts, and a gray shirt over it, and sandals

I also wore a black, pink, and white sweater.

"Hey Lia, you ready?" I heard Moo say. "Yeah hold on". I said. I grabbed a bag and snapped my fingers so some clothes and a towel were in it. Soon I left the room and went and saw the others waiting for me. "Hey". I said and they looked at me. "Great now that everyone is ready, let's get to the beach". Vanoss said. We soon left the house and got to the car. I sat between WildCat and Mini then there's Basically and Droidd, then Delirious and Vanoss, Nogla was driving, and then, Cartoonz, Ohm, and Terroriser. And then Moo and Lui in the back seats. "I wanted to sit with Lia". Lui whined in his squeaker voice. "Don't worry, we'll sit together when we leave the beach". I said in my squeaker voice. He smiled knowing that I did my squeaker voice. "In other words kid, you snooze, you lose". WildCat said with a smirk. Lui growled at him. I sighed a little bit annoyed. "Boys.... you won't ever learn". I thought. I rested my head wanting to fall asleep. That is until I heard a song that I like. It was One Call Away by Charlie Puth. I tapped my foot to the beat and I think the guys noticed it. "Aw look, princess likes this song". Cartoonz said. I stopped and looked at him. "Shut up". I said. "Hmph! Fine then". He said. Soon we got to the beach and got out of the car. "Wow....". I said. I didn't expect it to look so pretty. "You never been to a beach?" Mini said. "Brandon was too scared of me going to places like this. He was overprotective". I said. "Ah I see". He said. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" WildCat said. We got all the stuff from the car and we got it to a spot near the water. I laid down my towel and laid down on it. Then I saw that the boys took off their shirts and ran to the water. I rolled my eyes as they were screaming in the water. "Hey Lia! You aren't coming in?!" I heard Ohm say. "Uh sorry but no". I said. "C'mon please?!" Delirious said. They kept screaming for me to get in the water until I gave up. "Alright! Alright! I'm coming. Just hang on". I said. I got up from my towel and started to take off my clothes that were over my bathing suit.

VANOSS'S POV
Me and the others were blushing when we watch Lia. What I didn't realize was that she had a ton of tattoos. Her left arm has flowers on it with bead-like designs.