"Uh, we may be a teeny tiny bit outnumbered there, Alex," Winn winced.

"Are you gonna let them get away with this?"

"Hell, no! But there are a hell of a lot more of them than there are of us!"

"Yeah, OK, I'm up for making sure the Daxamites don't hurt anyone else," Kara held up her hands. "But why do they think I'm going to kill them all when I hate killing?"

"I remember Mon-El seeming on edge towards the end of last year, actually," Winn tilted his head thoughtfully.

"When?" Alex asked, turning to him.

"Uh," Winn scratched the back of his head. "It was, uh . . . December? Yeah, beginning of December."

"What the hell did you do in December to scare him?" Alex raised an eyebrow at Kara.

"I don't even know!" Kara threw up her arms in frustration. "The only thing that happened in December was – " She blinked, frowning. "Was . . . "

"Was?" Alex and Winn asked at the same time.

"The Dominators," she whispered, looking up. "That was when Barry asked me to go to Earth-1 and help fight the Dominators."

"Mon-El was scared by the idea other universes existed?" Winn blinked.

Alex snorted loudly. "I doubt that."

"No, no, I don't think it was universes," Kara shook her head, looking up. "He seemed tense around Barry when we were there because of the Music Meister."

"Music Meister, I love that name," Winn grinned.

"OK, so Mon-El was scared by Barry?" Alex raised an eyebrow. "I've never met him, but he doesn't sound very scary."

"He's not," Kara shook his head. "Barry's one of the kindest people you'll ever meet." She made a frustrated noise and threw up her hands. "Why would Mon-El be scared of him? Of me, who doesn't kill?"

"OK, well, clearly the Daxamites think there's something about you," Winn held up his hands. "Maybe it's just the whole Krypton and Daxam rivalry thing?"

"It's got to be more than just the war," Kara shook her head.

"What even caused the war?" Alex frowned, folding her arms.

Kara opened her mouth to answer, then closed it again, pouting like a puppy and tilting her head. "I don't know," she admitted, frowning and scratching the back of her head.

"You don't know." Alex couldn't have sounded more incredulous if she tried. "How could you not know what caused the war which caused one of the biggest planet rivalries ever?"

"Because I don't, OK?" Kara held out her arms helplessly. "Now that I think about it, none of the children growing up on Krypton really knew."

"So what, it's a case of 'I say, they say?'" Winn asked.

"Mom said she would tell me when I was old enough to know," Kara shook her head. "And she looked so sad when she said that."

"So your mother knew," Alex frowned. "But if this is so secret, I don't know if her hologram is going to be of any help."

"What about the Fortress?" Winn suggested, making both sisters look at him. "I mean, that had the information about the Medusa virus, which only Zor-El and select other scientists knew about. Maybe it has something about why the war started."

"It's worth a shot," Kara admitted. "But Mon-El and Rhea know its location. For all we know, they could track us there."

"Then I guess we better be quick," Alex shrugged.