"Of course not." - RyuJin

"Then let's go." - Mrs. Jeon

RyuJin smiles at her as she went and grab her purse and walked out of her house with Mrs. Jeon.  After minutes of the driver driving, they then came upon to the wedding dresses store.

"Why are we here, Mrs. Jeon?" - RyuJin

Mrs. Jeon then held onto her hand and walked into the store. As they got into the lobby, Jungkook was already there, looking at the dresses as he was in his own suit.

"We're here." - Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook turned to them and smiled as RyuJin had this displease expression on her face.

"Finally you're here. I already picked out a dress for you to try on. They're just waiting for you." - Jungkook

RyuJin wants to argue back but she soon noticed that Mrs. Jeon was also with them. She sighed out deeply and gave in as she walks towards the assistant and into the changing room. As she tries it on, she looked at herself in the mirror.

 As she tries it on, she looked at herself in the mirror

She then opened the curtain as Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon turned to her. She walked out from the changing room and to Jungkook. He took her hand and walked her over to the full length mirror as he stood behind her.

"You're beautiful." - Jungkook

RyuJin looks at him in the mirror as she looks away to the window of the store.

Chaeyeon was packing some food as Yoongi came walking down to the kitchen with new clothes to sleep at the hospital.

"You ready?" - Yoongi

"Yea." - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon grabbed the bag of food and walked behind Yoongi to his car. As Yoongi was driving, he stopped his car as Chaeyeon looks at him.

"I need to buy Aunt Jiyoung something first. I'll be quick." - Yoongi

Chaeyeon nodded her head as Yoongi got off and walked into the store. As she was looking around, she then saw a wedding dress store nearby. She got out the car and walked to it. As she was looking around at the roses and the flowers around the entrance, she turned to the entrance of the store and saw RyuJin in a wedding dress with Jungkook behind her.

Chaeyeon's breathing gotten heavier as she looks at them with her pain eyes. RyuJin then turned her way as both of them made eye contact. Chaeyeon gave her a smile as RyuJin looks at her with pained expression. She knew ... Chaeyeon knew what her expression meant.

Jungkook then looked to where RyuJin was staring at. Once Jungkook and Chaeyeon made eye contact as well, Jungkook didn't know what to do. He wanted to run out of the store and hug her but he remembered her words. He remembered how much her words hurt him.

He then turned his head away from Chaeyeon and immediately hugged RyuJin from behind as RyuJin looks at him in surprise. Chaeyeon then fastly walked away from there and back into Yoongi's car. She quickly wipes her tears away as Yoongi came back into the car and noticed her red eyes.

"Chaeyeon. Why are you crying? What happened?" - Yoongi

He held onto her arm and turned her to him as she continue to sob.

"I did the right thing, right?" - Chaeyeon

"Do what?" - Yoongi

"For letting him go." - Chaeyeon

Yoongi then knew what she was talking about. He then brought her in as he hugged her. He was soothing her as he slides his hand up and down on her back, calming her down.

"You did, Chaeyeon. You did the right thing ... for him." - Yoongi 

⎻ 

TO BE CONTINUED 

MARCH 18, 2018