Welcome To EROTICA (Part 3)

Lauren had to set her jaw so tight it hurt, so she could prevent it from making a hole on the ground.

What a woman.

Her eyes scanned the goddess in front of her as if every inch of exposed skin were a new scientific discovering: she was wearing this lacy burgundy and black lingerie that left little to imagination that just suit her so damn well.

She was honestly sort of short, but that meant nothing with those legs, at least a mile long, tanned and slightly tonned; her ass, OMG that ass! perfectly round and deliciously prominent, the perfect peach shape -Lauren suddenly felt hungry; like taking a bite-; a narrow, delicate waist, and since she was facing the opposite side of the room Lauren was able to appreciate the sight of that brown, silk-like hair cascading in long waves all the way down her middle back. How would it feel to take a fistful of it?

Slowly the oneiric vision turned around, snapping the businesswoman out of her not-so-innocent thoughts, only to reveal that, if her body was sculpted by demons, her face was carved by the very hands of angels: her jawline looked like it could cut through diamonds; her lips were full, plump and kissable, delicate like two blood red rose petals, so available and inviting; high cheekbones, heart-shaped face, cute little nose... Latin features.

But the most intriguing things about that beautiful face were her eyes.

The eyes of a fiend in an angel's face.

Their color was a plain brown, just like any other pair of eyes Lauren could have seen passing by the streets or even walking down the halls of the Jauregui building on a random stranger's face that she would not pay attention to nor even care to remember the next day... or at least that's how it should have been: these eyes were different, a completely new discovering for her to decipher; that pair of eyes were incredibly deep, fierce and mysterious, resembling an abyss with burning flames at the bottom, the caress of their passion and desire reaching Lauren's spot with the power of their intense heat.

She could feel her knees turning into jelly all over again while her feet were now made of cement, dried on the floor, unable to move or escape the scrutiny of that blazing gaze.

She had never liked brown eyes before, but after that day, it would become her favorite color.

Breathe in deep, breathe out deep.

Once, twice, thrice...

The rise of one professionally shaped eyebrow was the thing making her dry tongue move, as if it were obeying that simple gesture without a second thought.

Lauren cleared her throat awkwardly before giving a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm new to all this and I don't really know-" The methodical, sudden raise of a hand on the unidentified woman's part was enough for her to shut her mouth once again.

"Step closer and stop under the light. Let me see you" Oh dear. Her voice. The words were slow, their tone like fine silk stroking your ears; such a sweet timbre and yet so... demanding.

Lauren, with a slight funny feeling, nodded nonetheless and walked the few steps from her position to the center of the room, where the elegant chandelier -luxury following wherever she went, apparently- was located above her head on the tall ceiling.

Her palms and back sweaty, she had never felt so naked in her life. The woman's eyes scanned her entire body without the slightest trace of shame -or compassion-. She just let those wild eyes roam Lauren's shape, from head to toe, their flames leaving pale skin tingling, burning, longing.