Chapter 5. Hostess

"Oh my God, I lov- oh, Lauren?"

There she was, standing on the other side of the doorframe. She was holding the door open with her right hand, and had a luscious rose bouquet on the other one.

"Mistress... Ariana?" Lauren's words gradually lost volume, pronouncing that holy name in barely a whisper.

"Ow," she eyed the entrepreneur, confused. Lauren suspected she was not the only one at a loss in the situation. "The resemblance is there for sure but you're not Liz." She let out a giggle, as a tiny smile graced her features, confusion and slight warmth tugging at the corners of her lips.

After the initial shock, the businesswoman felt it. That sweet, undeniable pull towards her, one she knew very well and had come to crave for, some years ago. Before she switched doors completely back at Erotica.

Ariana's hair was half up half down; way longer than Lauren recalled, and apparently she had bangs now. To be fair though, she had been used to see her current companion always wearing a high ponytail, and most of her face remaining covered almost at all times, so there was no way to really know if she had changed that much or not.

Ariana was wearing a very different attire than the ones Lauren remembered as well, consisting on an oversized hoodie, plain jeans, no shoes and to top it all: mismatching socks.

A 180 degree turn from the lace and the silk, the bright reds, deathly blacks and a few astray dark purples and pinks. The tightness on the right places, the hot, tan skin peaking through the fabric.

Now she looked... cute, something she had never associated before with the short brunette.

"Ah, but where are my manners? Come on in, please." She took a step to the side, allowing Lauren to see beyond the hall.

She hesitated for a moment. Should she be afraid to go inside? Would Camila be there? Certainly she was out of her comfort zone by just standing there, not having expected to see one of the dommes she had had several encounters, -very intense ones- with. Was that the reason behind that unease she felt? Did Ariana still have that effect on her? Would she be able to be in a room with both of them?

"I guess... just for a few minutes."

A nervous, almost bashful grin took place on her pink lips, as she walked through the door. A curious nature, that was what had led her into the majority of the problems she had found herself in.

She gave a tiny jump at the sound of the heavy, presumably mahogany door closing, interrupting her self-indulgent train of thought.

"Let's go to the living room, shall we?" She heard the tanned woman speak behind her. "Oh, and leave your shoes by the entrance, please."

"Um, sure." Having not been an already surreal experience, Lauren wouldn't have missed the kind tone in that command.

Great, barefooted, defenseless. Basically naked!

For some reason, the thought of not being able to run away from that place without having to put on and adjust her shoes first made her shiver.

Once she was done, they both walked down the hall, and as Lauren kept looking around, she was honestly getting more and more surprised.

This place was rather warm and cozy, with the lighting not being too bright nor too dim, and nothing too extravagant like a giant glass sculpture in the center of the room nor ancient artifacts on display hanging on the walls as decor.

It still had that sumptuous style however, for sure belonging to a millionaire: shiny wooden floors, rich leather furniture, modern paintings on the light colored walls, and the most pretentious, nightmarish white carpet of existence -come on, Liz, white?-.