32- Tell & Laptop

Start from the beginning

" Haha what is it? You like this?!" I say showing him the bottle and slowly swishing the water from side to side.

He just keeps laughing with the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. Aurora wakes up and has a questioning look on her face till she notices the bottle and starts laughing like crazy with Leon. I love hearing them laugh it's the best. I stop when I hear footsteps coming quickly down the steps. I see Jimin looking a little worried and upset.

" Hey babe what's wr....." I was cut off when he came and hugged me.

" You scared me." He says in relief.

I place me hand on his back and try to comfort him. I don't know what's going on, he just must of had a bad night or something. I know mine was messed up, I'm just so worried for me parents. What's going to happen to them and what do those stupid vampire's want with them?

Laptop

After Jimin calmed down he lifted his head and looked at me.

" I'm sorry, it...It's nothing." He says starting to shift his gaze away from me.

" No tell me what's the matter." I ask.

" Umm... I'll tell you later." He started speaking a little louder now. "How's my babies doing?" He asks trying to change the subject, if he doesn't want to talk now I won't make him.

" Ha nfhwcd itcdbizgwnspgem xycsqohdmd." Aurora says.

I pick her up and I can tell she was ready to eat. I don't feel like getting up, so I grab a blanket behind me and start to tie it around my neck.

" What are you doing?" Jimin asks.

" Aurora's hungry and I don't feel like walking back upstairs." I say still somehow trying to tie it with one hand.

" Here, let me help." He says. Reaching around me and tying it for me.

After he gets it we quickly fix it up so everything's covered and Aurora starts to eat.

" Bdowg enridgd keixbdk." Leon starts to say himself.

" Just a minute baby, let sissy finish first." I tell him.

Leon starts to wine a little, so Jimin picks him up and starts do bounce him on his shoulder. Then once Aurora finished I got Leon and let him eat. Almost as soon as I did I heard footsteps starting to come down the stairs.

" Good morning." I recognize the voice being Tae's.

" Good morning." I answer back, feeling a little weird talking to someone, besides Jimin right now.

" Oh I...I can leave." Tae says noticing what I was doing and starting to turn around.

" It's fine. I'm covered and it shouldn't be too much longer." I tell him, still feeling weird but it's all true.

He slowly turns back around me starts heading to the kitchen. I look over to Jimin and we both start to laugh a little.

" That was so weird for him. Did you see his face when you said 'good morning'." Jimin says and we continue laughing.

I know Tae was taking a while in the kitchen so when Leon finished and I took the blanket off I said....

" Tae everything's clear."

Right then he comes out of the kitchen.

" Ya, you know me. I wasn't going to come back out right then." He chuckles a little then sits down.

We sit and play with the babies. Jimin and Tae both lifted their heads suddenly. Before I could ask anything there was a knock at the door. Jimin sits Aurora on the couch staying seated, as Tae rushes to the door. Making it fly open.

" Jimin, What's going on?" I ask.

" Vampires were here but then they left..... Tae what's taking you so long?!" Jimin answers then yells.

Tae walks in with a laptop in one hand and a note in another.

" Tae what's that for?" I ask.

He says nothing and hands me the note......

Dear Jimin park, Y/n Kim, Taehyung Kim, and the rest of your pack,

We know you must be worried about Y/n's parents, properly wanting to see them now. So we thought it would be generous of us to oblige you with you wish. So here is a laptop so you can see them. We have decided to give you three more days to make your decision before we turn them into vampires. Please decide soon.

Sincerely, The Coven

I look back up to see Tae sitting in shock looking at the laptop screen.

"Tae...." I say worried.

" They... they're...... they're actually there with them." Tae says shaken.

I get up and head straight behind the chair Tae is sitting in. I gasp in disbelief and cover my mouth. I look over to Jimin and he has a concerned face. As soon as he was able to get Aurora and Leon in a safe positions he got up and came to me. Hugging me and saying...

" Everything's ok baby. I promise we will get them back."

I didn't know what else to think but I did think back to the note. It said something about them turning our parents into vampires'. When was this established?

" What's with the note? When did they ever say they were going to turn mom and dad into vampires?" I question to myself out loud.

" I'm sorry baby I wanted to tell you sooner but I just couldn't."

He sat me down and explained everything Namjoon told him. I feel that I took the news quite well, probably because of all the shock I was already in. Afterwards Tae looked back at the computer and yelled....

" Y/n! Jimin! Look!"

Me and Jimin rushed just in time to see our blindfolded parents being bitten and start to be drained of their blood. They didn't drink for long but just enough to hear our parents screen. Then a vampire appears, the same one I saw in my dream?!

" We are not going to kill them so soon but we will in three days so hurry and decide or every day we will drink more and more of their blood. I'm not sure how that will affect them, different for every person, you know that deal. It just won't be nice to see." He says then walks off the screen.

I look to Jimin and anger building in his eyes. Tae is the same way except his eyes are filled with shed tears. Suddenly I feel guilty for everything I have ever done to them. Not saying I love you to them every day. For bickering with them about almost every little thing. The biggest regret being not seeing them for the past nearly eight months, and especially not letting them know about Aurora and Leon. They are their grandchildren they have a right to know about them, least of all meet them. I look over to Aurora and Leon laying on the couch, and walk to them. I kneeling next to the couch and hug them both, Jimin stays standing behind Tae.

" Hey you two everything's alright.. everything's alright...... everything's alright." I repeat over and over again.

More telling myself than them. Tears slowly started to build in my eyes. Jimin came over to me and pulled me up quickly hugging me. Placing my head on his chest and his chin on my head. I start to cry as he holds me.