21- Trap ( part 2) & Here

Trap (part 2)

Once I got out of the car I walked up to the vampire. He held his hand out opening the door. As I walk on in I ask...

" So where is he?"

" Right this way. Just follow me." As he walks on and I follow, two others come behind me. We soon entered into a small, dark, damp room. I couldn't see past the vampire in front of me. Then I heard a familiar voice.

" Y/n!!?"

.........JIMIN.... THATS JIMIN!!

I run around the vampire. To see Jimin chained up sitting on his knees, looking up at me. I run straight to him and give him a huge hug. He slowly puts his arms around me.

" What are you doing here? Please tell me you didn't come here by yourself." He whispers to me.

" I'm sorry. They said they were going to kill you if I didn't come. I couldn't just sit by and do nothing." I whispered back to him.

" You shouldn't have come! What were you thinking! They're going to kill us both now!" Jimin yells in frustration.

" Jimin I'm sorry. I wouldn't be able to live without you. I love you." I then kiss him. Forgetting all about the vampires right behind us.

I pull my hands off his back. I thought it was wet from how damp it is in the room, but I see blood all over my hands. I stand up and look at his back. It looks like he has been whipped.

" Y/n look away." He says softly, trying to not frighten me too much.

" I see you finally found our entertainment. It was fun hearing him scream in agony." One of the vampires in the back said.

" So are you going to kill us?!" I screamed at them.

" Yes, but we aren't that cold hearted we'll let you two be alone until twelve and you'll see what happens then." The vampire smirks saying. Then all three of them left the room, with the only light coming from a small window only letting in moon light.

" Jimin I have a plan." I whisper back to him.

" You do! What is it?" He whispers back.

I slowly take out two paper clips, and started picking at the locks on his cuffs.

" I didn't know you could do that."

" You do know the house I grew up in you kina picked up on a few things." I say.

After about five minutes I unlocked all the cuffs. Jimin stands up slowly, and turns into a wolf. I thought Jimin could of killed them but in his condition I don't know now. He did manage to break down the door. He walked out and didn't see any vampires. So as I walked on out we got close to the door until we were jumped and surrounded in seconds.

" Where do you two think you're going?" The vampire in front of the door asks.

I turn looking in every direction. We were trapped. Jimin stepped in front of me. Looking in every direction so he could to keep a eye on all of them. Finally a vampire comes behind me and holds my neck.

" You better transform back into a human or I'll go on and kill her now."

Jimin slowly steps back quietly growling then transforms back into a human. His face is so angry.

" Alright let her go now!" Jimin orders.

" No... I think I'll keep a hold of her for a while."

The vampire takes his hands off my neck then picking my up bridal style. Jimin steps forward until another vampire steps in front of him.