3-Hit & Pain

Hit

" Oh hi Jimin. Where did you to meet?" Tae had a stern voice as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me a little closer to him.

" It's not like I was planning on meeting him he was just here wasting time. So I invited him to join me shopping, then to come with us to eat. I hope you don't mind." I could tell he got a little upset but calmed down a little after I explained everything.

" Ok if that's the case then should we go on and eat." I looked like Tae was a little calmer but his voice was still so strong.

As we were walking Tae never let go of my wrist. He wasn't holding it tight but just enough to be able to pull me along. Jimin was walking right behind us, still holding my shopping bags.

" Hey oppa didn't you get anything?" I say curious and trying to create some kind of conversation.

" No I didn't see anything I really liked. What about you, you aren't holding anything."

" Jimin was nice enough to carry my bags for me." I look behind smiling at Jimin.

" Oh really. So Jimin..."Tae said making Jimin's eyes look strait in Tae's getting a little nervous look in his face. Before speaking though Tae turned looking forward again." Did you get anything or is all of that y/n's ?" Tae kept walking straight as he was talking to Jimin.

" No, all of this is y/n's I didn't come here to get anything." He said just loud enough for us to hear.

No one said anything after that we just walked to the food court. When we got there I was ordering my food when someone comes up behind and says..

" I'll also have the same as her." I look back surprised to see it's Jimin.

" Alright, your total will be $15.94." The cashier was looking at me when Jimin quickly stepped in front of me.

" Here you go." He held out $20 and paid for out food.

"Jimin you don't have to do that."

"No I want to it's the least I could do after everything."

Everything?? What have I done? Gone to class with him and get him to come shopping and eating with me. Oh well he's probably just trying to be nice.

After we got our food we sat down. Tae was already sitting so I sat next to him while Jimin sat in front of me.

" So Jimin you got any siblings?" Tae was still looking down eating while he asked.

" No."

" Do you live with your parents?"

"No"

" So you live alone then?" Tae looked up at him.

" Yes, truthfully I have never had a family but some people was nice enough to give me a job so I can keep my small house."

" Tae stop interrogating him!" Tae looked over at me wile sighing he says..

" Ok y/n... I'm sorry Jimin."

" It's fine you didn't mean anything by it, I don't mind." Jimin just kept a smile on his face as he said that staring at me. I quickly looked away after we made eye contact.

We talked a little longer and Jimin found out that Tae wasn't my real brother. While I found out that Jimin was from a place in the woods, but it seems like me had a better place than me. He had a friend who would come and visit him every day, until they had to leave.

He just keeps reminding me so much of Jimin(wolf cub). I haven't missed him this bad in so long. I just wish I could see him again.

After we got done eating me and Tae had to leave so we could get home in time. Once we got to the front of the mall we all said our good-byes and walked off. As I walked I looked back and Jimin was standing there looking at me, just like he did when i left him for the last time.