18- Baby! & For Real!

Baby!

"Well it is a they." She first told us.

" A they?" Me and Jimin both asked confused.

" Yep! You got twins!" She yells. I'm shocked I look to Jimin and I think we both have the same what! ​​​​​ expression. I couldn't believe it.

" Umm.. so then what are they?" I ask.

" I see a boy and a girl! Oh how exiting!"

Me and Jimin soon left after she did a full check up, telling us everything is perfect. Still dumbfounded we got in the car soon Jimin spoke.

" I can't believe it. I mean I'm happy but I can't believe this is actually happening." Jimin places a hand on his forehead, resting his elbow in the ceil of the window. I then reach over and hold his other hand making him look to me.

" We'll be fine. We'll all be fine." I looked him in the eyes and placed my hand on my belly saying the last part.

We called and told everyone to be ready when we get home. When we were home everyone was already waiting. Tae was the one to answer the door.

" So what is it?" He asks hurriedly with a huge smile.

" Just go in the living room and well tell you all." I say.

As we entered the room everyone was eagerly waiting for us to speak.

" How should I start this?" I say holding my belly, and scratching the back of my head.

" Just tell us it's gender!" Jungkook happily smiles and yells.

" First of all it isn't a 'it' actually." Jimin quietly said.

" Wait, what does that mean?" Namjoon asks curiously.

" What he means is that....that. We are....We are having a they!" I say rushing through the last part a little.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

" You're kidding." Hobi says. I slowly shake my head no. Suddenly everyone jumps up happy.

" Hey! Hey! Hey! You guys sit back down now! They're still not done!" Tae yells out to everyone. It seems it got their attention causing everyone to automatically sit back down.

" So then what's the genders?." Suga asks calmly.

" One is a boy." I say then nudging Jimin to say the other.

" And one is a girl."

Everyone jumped up again congratulating us. Then Jin spoke up.

" So do you know a name for them yet?"

Everyone got slightly serious.

" We didn't really talk about it, but when we find out y'all will be the first to know." I answer back.

Later on Jin decided to make some cake to celebrate. It was cute since Jimin wanted to help out. I watched him stumble around the kitchen. Trying to help Jin out. Finally Jin told Jimin to go on into the living room. All I could think was that I knew Jimin was a good cook. I've eaten his cooking a couple of times, but I guess he is better in a kitchen he knows, alone. We all had some cake then ate some dinner a little later. The rest of the day everyone was wanting to look at the picture of the babies and wanted to talk about names. Once it was about 9:30 I suddenly got really tired and I headed on to bed.

While I was trying to go to sleep I just couldn't get comfortable. I tried laying on my back and side but nothing. Jimin finally came up.

" What's wrong babe?" He asks.