Lighting Has Struck

Start from the beginning

"Coward!" She shouted. And everyone shouted as we took back Hogwarts. But of course, it wasn't going to end there.

"Harry..." the venomous voice was heard. I could hear it but why.

Two girls started shouting and the next thing we know we all have him in our heads. "I know that many of you would want to fight, some of you may think that to fight is wise. But this is falling, give me Harry Potter. Do this and none should be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded it. You have one hour" he finished and it all disappeared.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy shouted.

Ginny got in front of Harry, followed by me and Hermione and the rest of the Order followed.

"Mr. Filch I would like you to lead Miss Párkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall" McGonagall said to him after he came shouting about the students out of bed.

"Exactly where to I'll be leading them to ma'am?" He asked.

"The dungeons, would do" she answered.

Pansy walked straight pass me. Looked me dead in the eye and scoffed. "I knew you never really loved him. Look at you, where is Draco huh? He was never meant to be with a Gryffindor. I told him you weren't meant to be".

"Draco, thankfully knows to make good decisions. Yes, I wouldn't want a coward as a girlfriend" I shot back.

"And I a mudblood" she shouted back.

"That's enough! Your words don't hurt me. I've been through worse" I walked pass her.

Harry came running through the halls. Luna running after him. A shield was being made, we were preparing for war and I needed to tell Harry the truth. I seemed to have lost him, and my sister too. What was I supposed to do.

"Hailee!" Remus called after me.

"Remus, I'm glad you are well", I smiled at him.

"I'm surprised to see you as well. After you left Fleur's wedding with Malfoy, I didn't think I'd ever see you again. It's curious, is it?" Remus asked.

"Love is curious, Remus. You of all people should know" I muttered.

"You are wiser than I thought, it shouldn't surprise me. You are a Granger after all", he smiled, "I've chosen Harry as my son's godfather but if anything goes wrong, I would be grateful for you to keep an eye on him and tell him that his dad loved him", he finished.

"You are going to keep an eye on him the rest of your life, Remus

"You are going to keep an eye on him the rest of your life, Remus. You tell him that" , I hugged him.

"I hope for Merlin's sake that it will be like that" he smiled back.

"It will and Remus?" I said again.

"Yes?" He said back.

"I'll see you when this is over" I said.