Lighting Has Struck

Start from the beginning

"Let's not think about it, okay?" I stopped her to which she nodded.

"What is it Ginny?" Neville asked to her worried expression.

"Snape knows, he knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmade" she answered.

"There is something you need to know about, Snape" I countered.

"There is no time, Hailee" Ron said while they searched for uniforms to disguise themselves.

"Harry you need to listen to me" I continued.

"No, Hailee, I honestly don't want to hear anything about the man that killed Dumbledore" Harry shot back at me.

"Harry, is not what you think" I tried again following him around.

"Hailee, he let you be tortured. I'm sure he was in that mansion too. He made no efforts in helping you either, why would you think he is any different?" He countered again.

"But, Harry" I said but he cuts me.

"There is no time for this. Here, get in these" he handed me Gryffindor robes, "and be careful" he said as he joined Hermione and Ron again.

****

We walked down the corridors into the great hall that night. Snape was waiting for us.

"Any of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this time" he spoke, "it's come to my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmade", everyone started whispering and I felt bile rising through my throat. "Now, should anyone, student or teacher aim to aid Mr. Potter they will be punished in a matter consistent of the severity of their actions, furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of this events and fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Now then, anyone in here who has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's whereabouts, I invite them to step forward. Now" Snape finished as Harry moved through us. This wasn't going to end well.

Everyone was surprised to see Harry step in the middle of hall. Looking at professor Snape dead in the eye. But, he didn't know. He didn't know professor Snape was a double agent.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive, defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem head master" He shouted.

In came the rest of the Order, through the doors.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive" he finished.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" He shouted again.

"Harry please" I tried again. Snape didn't help me though. He took out his wand pointing at Harry. McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way. We all prepared for fighting but it was no use. I knew that Snape wasn't going to duel first. And he wasn't, McGonagall threw the first incantation. Snape only blocked her efforts and made a disappearance. Someone must know, I couldn't let them kill him. Snape helped me.