Chapter 10

Louis' POV:

6 month

I woke up as I heard my stomach grumble. I placed my hands and my scoccer ball sized bump and sat up a little.

"What do you want eat" I asked the little girl in my stomach as at my last doctor appointment the doctor said the baby could hear.She kicked and almost like a teleapathic message it felt like she said ment McDonald's.

"Me too" I said as I reached over to get my phone to call Harry.After three and half rings Harry picked up.

"Ello?" Harry groggily says as I smile.

"Hi Harry" I said as I rubbed my bump "Can you go to McDonald's and get me some food ?" I asked as I picked at my nail.

"Louis it's 3am and you want me to go out and get you food" Harry said and that lit the match.

"I'm pregnant with your child and the least you could do for me is go out and get me some food,but since your so ignorant to do so, I'll do it myself" I said as calmly as i could and hung up before Harry could answer.

I got out of my bet and put a hoodie and some vans over my pajamas and quitely snook past my mums bedroom before grabbing her keys and driving to Mcdonalds.

As i was driving back from Mcdonalds a car ramed into the left side of the car and sent me off the road into a slope.My head hit the stering wheel and i passed out.

****************

Beep.........Beep.............Beep Is what rang threw my pounding head and the voice of someone who sounded who sounded like Harry

"Babe if you can hear me I'm so sorry" Harry sniffed as he grabbed my hand and squezed it and countinued on.

" I'm so sorry i did'nt go out to get your food because if i did you would not be in the hosptial right now and you would be at home eating your buger while i rubbed your stomach and feel the baby kick" Harry said and i nearly chocked on my own tears but held them in as i slowly opened my eyes.

"Harry?" i asked as i met his tearful eyes.They widened as he saw my eyes and inatanly hugged me.

" Louis oh my god I missed you so much I love you and I'm so sorry" Harry said as he sobbed into my neck.

"How long have I've been out" I asked as I rubbed my bump.It looked bigger than I had remembered it.

Harry wiped his eyes and cleared his throat.

"3 months"

[A\N] there will be one more chapter and then I will start the sequel