The End

In the events that happened afterwards. When Prime Minister left the Wei estates, it was said he took along with him his daughter, son-in-law, and in laws to his home. Without a word of warning to the King. He packed up his whole Note Clan and left in the darkness of the night.

It was only when the King sent a eunuch to the Note estate as to find out why Prime Minister Note didn't show up to court, the Eunuch came back with just a note he left behind for the King announcing his retirement. Although the King was angry at such a irresponsible way of leaving things, he was glad that now he could put someone there that he trusted.

In the Wei Clan everything went back to normal. Hideo still ruled over the Wei Clan along with the Elders Guo Yin, Luo Fang and Jia. They promoted two clan Elders and the families who in implicated in the trouble that their greedy Elders caused, were moved out of Vulean City and into the side branch of Wei clan.

Ju Long was given back his Tiger Seal, however when he refused the Tiger Seal to be close to Sya and his family, the King gave him the Prime Minister seat instead. Pushed into the Prime Minister position, Ju Long could only sigh and agree as the King was his only friend.

Baozhai Restaurant opened up again to large lines and large appetites. Everything fell into a routine again for Sya as Ai helped man the tables and customers as Sya cooked up a storm in the kitchen. The Seven Shade Hunters were now Wei guard trainers and lived on the Wei estate as well. They would not go off and live a life of their own without Sya, so they instead became instructors. Whether they find love or happiness in the future, it would be up to them.

After her long days at Baozhai Restaurant, she would come home to Ju Long, who had stacks upon stacks of work to do as the new Prime Minister. However, no matter how busy he became, the moment she came home, he would leave everything to the side and give his all to her.

"Wife." Ju Long said as he rose up from his desk to greet her. "You're home!"

Ju Long quickly holds Sya within his arms and holds her tighter.

"You must be tired. You worked hard today.!" Ju Long said as he carressed her head.

"Em." Sya said as she leaned in closer to him. "So did you."

"Wife." Ju Long said again when the room became silent.

"Hmm?"

"Husband is hungry." Ju Long pouted as he pulled back to he could see her face.

Sya smiled as wanted to pull away, but Ju Long held on to her tighter.

"What does Husband want to eat?" Sya asked him indulgently.

"Sya." Ju Long said as his cheshire smile pushed through his pouty and spoiled manners. "This Husband wants to eat Sya."

Sya screamed in delight and surprise as Ju Long carries her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Her screams could be heard as Ju Long brings her into their room where her cries of surprise became cries of pleasure.

-------

Ai stands outside of Sya and Ju Long's gates as she just finished closing them. Beside the gates were Yuki and Thorvald as they too left their Master's home to give them some privacy.

"Miss Ai." Yuki began to speak. "Now that Lady Sya has now become the Lady of Wei. Have you ever thought about yourself? What about your happiness? What about your life?"

Ai smiled sweetly at them and shook her head. "My life belongs to my Lady. "

"But, Lady Wei always insists that you should find your own happiness as well. You can also serve her and be happy with someone in your life." Thorvald said.

"Who would want Ai?" Ai asked as she looked at the pair. "Who would want someone with such a wicked tongue? Who would be willing to be apart of my life knowing that my life also belongs to my Lady?"

The next words that Yuki and Thorvald said stunned Ai so much that it would be the first and last time Ai was ever speechless.

"We are willing." Yuki said as he pulled Ai into their embrace. "Give us a chance and we can make you happy as Duke Ju Long makes Lady Wei happy. "

"As long as you're willing. So are we." Thorvald agreed as he hugged the both of them in his embrace. "With your fiery personality, it'll take two men to hold you and hold you down."

Ai's surprised, frozen body slowly nodded yes as she gave them a chance to win her heart and her body.

The End.

************

A/N: MUAHAHAHAHA! The queen of cliffhangers hits again! LOLOLOLOL. I can be such a troll sometimes! Thank you again for loving, supporting, and reading my books.

My next book is going to be WAY MATURE ( *cough* smut *cough*! Like my other books. It's going to be dark and very anti-hero. Reverse harem. Please look forward to it. -ptd

If you like my stories, please consider supporting my work.  It will be a big help for me to continue writing more stories. 

paypal.me/passtheduch
Ko-fi.com/passtheduch