Arena of Blood (3)

Zion laughed boisterously at Sya’s actions.  What a genius way to make others fear her and teach them a lesson without even shedding blood!   Zion laughter caused Toga to hate Sya even more within his already cold, dark heart.  

How dare she make him lose face in front of their Demon Father!  She purposefully crushed his pride in front of everyone so they could look down on him and think him weak.  Toga grind his teeth together until the heavy qi lifted and he could stand up again.  

Once he could stand up, he quickly turned around and glared at Sya’s back as she made her way towards their Demon Father.  It was as if their Demon Father was waiting for her, so they could walk together to the Arena of Blood.  

Toga’s eyes slit into a deathly glare at the Princess.  His hate for her grew larger and larger with each step she walked away from him.  She didn’t even have to raise a sword against him and she already made him submit to her and her powers.  No matter how strong she maybe, her death can only mean his happiness.  

“You useless idiots!”  Toga shouted as he backhanded every Shade Hunter assigned to him.  “You are suppose to be my guards, yet you let that bitch step on me!”  

This time he hit them with the palm of his hand, causing a series of smacking noises one after another.  

“If you can’t protect me, then you might as well kill yourself!” Toga shouted louder.  

All seven Shade Hunters knelt down on one knee and bowed their head.  They were only servants compared to Toga.  Their only reason for living was to protect the Young Master.  And they failed.  They deserved to die.  

“If you can’t kill her in the Arena of Blood, you might as well just kill yourself instead!  Even if she spares you, I don’t need a useless Shade Hunter!”  Toga ordered.  

“Yes, Master!”  The seven of them shouted at the same time.  They failed their Master, there will be no second chances for failure.  

Sya made her way towards Zion and he opened his arms out to hug her, but Sya stopped right before his open arms.  

“I just took a bath.  I don’t like getting myself dirty.”  Sya told him.  

Zion laughed awkwardly as he brought his arms down to his side.  

“Good!  Good!  My Princess does not like people touching her!  It’ll keep the suitors away!  Hahahaha!”  Zion laughed.  “It is good to see you, my daughter!  Come!  Let us make our way to the Arena of Blood!”   

Zion led the way with Sya one step behind him.  Everyone quickly made way for the Father, daughter pair.  The heavenly defying beauty the both of them have made everyone envious of them.  The grace and power they exude made everyone tremble in fear.  The dead and cold stare they looked upon everyone made them want to disappear.  

Everyone was mere mortals to the the heavenly immortal Father and Daughter. Everyone’s heart shook as they all realized, that their next ruler was not a son of the Demon Master.  But his first born daughter, a calamitous beauty, the cold Princess herself, Princess Sya.  If they wanted to live to see another day, they would have to make sure not to insult Princess Sya.  

Once inside of the Arena of Blood.  The seats were already filled with everyone who lived on the island.  Every man, woman, boy, girl and child was present.  They cheered loudly as Zion came into his booth with Sya behind him and he let her sit beside him.  A table full of food was served as Zion began to eat as the rest of her siblings made their way inside of the Arena and came to bow to Zion before sitting down in their assigned seating.  

Everything went seemingly smooth, even the prideful Toga came in quickly and bowed once before sitting down in his seat.  However after him came a beautiful woman with her curves and a body that a man could bury himself into.  Her chest was double the size of her head.  Her small, slim waist was smooth and white as snow as she wore a red short shirt that stopped right under her large breasts and a pair of red pants that seemed as if it was painted onto her legs.  Her round butt jiggled with each step along with her breast, causing everyone to stare at her.  Her long blonde hair swayed back and forth as she walked towards Zion and Sya.  

“Father!”  The blonde woman said as she bowed.  “Janu has finally come home.”  

“Em.”  Zion said as he waved her away to go sit down.  

“Father!”  Janu said once again.  Her large deep sea blue eyes watered as if she was wronged by someone.  Her pitiful face could make men change their minds, but Zion only raised his right eyebrow to question her.  “Janu completed the task Father asked of Janu.  Janu came straight away after hearing that Sister Sya came back home, safe and sound.  Janu is happy to hear that Sister Sya is back home!!”  

“Princess.”  Zion said coldly as he stared at his daughter who used all of her assets to win people’s hearts and minds.  He didn’t really care if she used her brains, her body or her strength to achieve her missions, but what he didn’t appreciate was she using her skills on him so he could favor her over her other siblings.  

“What? Father?  What do you mean?”   Janu asked as her lips pouted and her eyes started to water as if she was heavily reprimanded.

“You will call her, Princess Sya.  Not Sister Sya.  She is our Demon Princess.”  Zion made clear to everyone there.  No one will slight Sya, his first daughter.  No one will embarrass her.  No one will disrespect her.  None of the other siblings will be above her.  Her strength, her skills, her intelligence, her ruthlessness, her decisiveness, is everything he wanted in his heir.  

“Janu is sorry, Princess Sya.”  Janu said as she bowed.  But when she bowed, her eyes squinted and flashed with a hint of hatred before it was quickly hidden and her eyes became shiny and clear again.  “Janu misspoke.  Princess Sya, please forgive Janu.”