He clapped his hand as he stood up. His fingers motioned outward and a screen showed up in thin air, of course.

"Alright, option one" he said leading the screen in front of me as he stood behind me and pepper.

"This one is located on the 57th floor, it is on 115th street, one bedroom, bathroom has shower and tub, room leads to a small balcony, the uh kitchen and living rooms are connected, that leads to a small Jacuzzi outside, has a washer and dryer, allows two cars per apartment, dog friendly" he finished up showing me the building and pics.

It didn't really catch my attention. I nodded at him for the next one. "Ok" he said swiping the air. "Option two" he said holding up two fingers.

"This one allows one car, dogs under 50 pounds, the pool is indoors, I find it weird but whatever, bedroom a bit smaller than the first, no balcony, only a shower in the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and only a washer." He said nodding.

"The first one was better" I commented "yeah I know" he agreed. "Ok option three, the best trust me" he said swiping his finger across the air once more.

In front of Pepper and me photos emerged of an apartment. "Now this one is about two miles from here, you can see it from the window over there" he pointed to a window next to us.

"The blue building" I asked seeing the tallest building. "Yep, it's more of a navy though" I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Well this building was originally supposed to have six penthouse on the 67th floor, but they left too much space in between two building and they made an extra one" he started.

"But for some unknown reason they made it smaller but better than the other six" he mad his way around the couch.

"See they all have a square type of floor plan" he sat in the middle of me and Pepper. His index and middle finger twitched in the air once again.

"This one, you walk in strait to the living room which leads to a balcony, the balcony is where your pool is" I nodded as I listened to him and watched the floor plan on the screen.

"Then to your left you have the kitchen and the laundry room over here" he said pointing to a small room next to the kitchen.

"To your right, is your room. It had it down small balcony, not connected to the main one" he explained, I nodded at him. "This one allows any kind of dog, two cars, and security just to come into the building" he said talking with his hands.

"We should get a room there" pepper joked. "I want a pool too" she teasingly whined. "We have two different floors that are pools" tony pointed at her with his eyebrows lifted.

"Yeah, but having your own, wouldn't that be fun" she asked him. Tony turned to me "see what you do" I laughed at them.

Tony clapped his hands standing up "so number three right" he said going back to the laptop. I sheepishly smiled "yeah" I told him. He clicked a few things "done".

"Everything is included, it yours, but you can change whatever you want" he said rolling in his chair to get closer to us and looked at me.

"I like the eye thing you have going on" he said making a circular motion with his finger. "Yeah what happened" pepper asked me worriedly.

"It's called acquired heterochromia" I started. "Steve was badly hurt and I started heeling him, and somehow ended up heeling him and a cut I had, which caused this" I said pointing to my eye.

"Well, if I ever have to tell people apart by eyes, you'll definitely be, 'apart'" tony said walking some were. "He is Something else" I told pepper as she laughed.