Chapter 4

Merida's POV

My eyes wander around the small cafeteria.

Everyone new seemed pretty shaken from what happened this morning.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Girls hurry up"A boy said while opening the door.

Every girl except me screamed though no one was changing.

He covered his ears and fell face forward.

"Pathetic"A girl said making me want to nod.

He got up and growled.

Not a I-am-mad growl but a growl that sounded like an animal.

Suddenly he transformed to a wolf and pounced on the girl.

Everyone was in shock but the girl's scream made everyone react and start yelling for Toothiana.

Wow this actually looks interesting.

I squatted down and looked at the wolf dead in the eye making him back up to the other side of the room.

What the?

I rolled my eyes and stood up as Toothiana came in.

She picked up the girl and before she could reach for the boy he turned back to normal.

The boy looked completely terrified and soon enough other boys came in.

All looking buff and shooed us girls away.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

The girl still looked shaken up.

Her confidence is completely shaken up.

Actually that made all of us believe that there is magic and what not.

"All of us are going to go on a private tour one-on-one with one of the old campies"Toothiana said while squealing lightly.

Great...

Other human interaction...

Well there not really human right?

Wait we're all not human thinking about it now.

A boy with shaggy brown hair was calling out my name making me look at him.

"Who the f*** is Merida"He mumbled making me roll my eyes before I could even do or say anything Elsa grabbed me and dragged me towards him.

"Let's trade, thanks Hiccup. Yours is Alissa"She said while dropping a paper and pushing me again.

"Seriously now"I hear him mumble.

"Let us go to our adventure"Elsa said making me nod and let her drag me around.

"You'll learn real quick that everyone here respects me"She said while winking.

She showed me around the cabins, the small school and showed me the perimeters that we were allowed to wander off to.

"Actually if I remember correctly there's another rival camp farther down the path"Elsa said making me look at her.

"It's a boys only thing though"She said making my mouth turn into a small o.

"Come on. It's lunch time"She said while dragging me back to the cafeteria.

It was pretty empty when we entered except for a few students who were eating.

"Get your food and then come sit with me"Elsa said making me nod and quickly go to the line.

"Hmm take this food"The lunch lady said while shoving a tray to me.

...ok???

I looked around for Elsa but couldn't find her.

Great...

Suddenly the same ghost of before appeared making me look quickly around.

This feels so uncomfortable.

From the corner of my eyes I see something quickly advancing making me quickly turn around and catch a fist before it collided with my face.

Everyone was silent as I and the girl stood there.

Not moving, me glaring at her and her face completely shocked.

"Who do you think you are"She shrieked.

"I think you should answer that. Really thought I would let myself get punched?"I said while starting to slowly twist her arm.

I quickly took in all her features and let go.

Spiky white hair and blue eyes, other than that not really

"I'm Periwinkle. Dating Jack Frost, in command here"She said.

Would be nice to know why I need this information.

"Whatever"I mumbled and saw Elsa.

Oh there she is.

Wow... I'm so blind.

Before I could even move... what's her name?... lunged herself making me dodge.

Elsa got up and in an instant she was next to me.

"Leave her alone Periwinkle"Elsa said and I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

Periwinkle glared at Elsa but then smiled as a boy with a hoodie started walking our way.

"Seriously? Elsa..."He said with an angry face making Periwinkle smile in delight.

"I'm sorry for Periwinkle's commotion"He said making Periwinkle's jaw drop.

Pfft.

Everyone was waiting for Elsa's response but she just nodded once and we were off.

"You're going to have to be more careful... though what you did was awesome"Elsa said while giggling.

The girl from yesterday came and smiled.

"Elsa's right you have to be careful, Jack's a second in command police officer of this camp"

"Who's first?"I asked and Elsa turned slightly red.

"Technically Elsa but the first one is a man named North"The girl with brunette hair said.

Damn I can't seem to remember her name at all.

"Rapunzel"The girl said making me turn red.

"Sorry?"I said confused.

She flushed red.

"My name is Rapunzel. Sorry I forgot that I haven't introduced myself properly"She said.

"Oh it's fine"I said slightly embarrassed

"You should eat before you go hungry"Elsa said making me look at my food and stifle a sigh.

We sat down and started eating.

From the corner of my eye I could see the ghost staring at me from afar.

Who can help me with that damn ghost.

I wish I knew how to...

Ugh.

Before I knew it lunch was over.

Tooth told us newbies to get our stuff ready since we're going to move with others in the camp.

She gave us all papers that had the number of the cabin that we're supposed to go to.

I wonder who my roommates will be...

Hopefully not Periwinkle or that will be really embarrassing

Better go before the sun starts to set