Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

Two girls anxiously awaited their new roommate that they hoped would get.

"Do you really think Tooth would do as she says?"Rapunzel said earning a thinking face from Elsa.

"Yeah unless she forgot or she completely messed up," Elsa said as she looked out the window.

The girls stayed silent as they saw a read head looking around and walking towards their cabin.

"Alright" The girls squealed while high-fiving each other.

Their faces dropped when the redhead walked straight past their cabin.

They cheered once again she was in view but groaned when she went out of view.

The redhead was completely lost.

She couldn't find any numbers in the cabin and if she was expected to count she will never find it.

...Should I just ask around? There are no people though, Merida thought as she stood in front of one and looked at the paper again.

Suddenly a cabin door swung open making Merida look up.

There in front of the door was Elsa who quickly ran towards Merida and grabbed her.

"Hey roomie," She said while winking making Merida feel a wave of relief.

"Come on let's go," Elsa said while dragging Merida inside of the cabin.

Rapunzel stood up excited and hugged Merida.

"Now we're going to be closer than ever" Rapunzel squealed making Merida smile a little.

"Let's take you to your room," Elsa said while Rapunzel ran ahead to Merida's new room.

Merida followed and set her luggage down near the door of the room.

"We all have separate rooms?"Merida asked.

"Yes, Tooth thought this will help everyone get along" Elsa stated while watching Rapunzel go to her room.

"Well I'll talk to you in the morning," She said while waving bye and going to her own room.

Merida looked around her new room and began unpacking the little things she had.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Merida was laying down on her bed.

She moved from one side and then to the other.

I haven't had those nightmares yet... I'm scared that they will come. How am I going to explain something that I don't even know... Merida thought as she looked out of the window, still laying down in bed.

She sighed frustrated and sat up and looked at the clock on her desk.

Not really that late... It'll just be for a while Merida thought as she grabbed her coat and slowly walked out to the hallway.

Darkness was everywhere in the small cabin.

Merida slowly walked towards the door and opened the door gently.

The wind howled as Merida tighten her coat around her.

What are you three devils doing right now... Merida thought as she looked up at the night sky.

Sudden action near the fence is what made Merida quickly hide behind a tree.

Unknowing to her someone was also keeping a close eye on her.

What does she think she's doing? We can smell anyone from far away... The person thought as he looked at Merida.

Why am I even following her? I look like a f****** stalker. The person thought as he slowly made his way towards Merida.

Merida heard a soft footstep behind her and saw an arm reaching for her making her quickly grab the person's hand and swing a punch.

But before the punch can hit the person, the person grabbed it and quickly pushed Merida against the tree.

"Quiet unless you want the person to hear you,"The guy said making Merida's eyes widen as he pressed himself more against her.

Hiccup looked up and saw the shadow move and quickly leave.

He slowly let go of Merida.

"What were you doing,"He asked while looking at her.

She shrugged making Hiccup look at her.

"You don't trust me do you,"He said making Merida shrug again.

Hiccup looked at Merida up and down.

"You're different" He stated earning a glare from Merida.

Merida shoves past him.

Everyone tells me that yet when he said it, it seemed like he meant something else... It's kinda uncomfortable... Great I think I'm going to get lost Merida thought.

"Woah Woah I'm sorry if that was... rude"Hiccup said making Merida shake her head and continue walking.

Hiccup stifled a sigh and walked in front of Merida.

"Let me take you to your cabin," He said making Merida raise an eyebrow and cross her arms.

"Right I haven't even introduced myself... The name's Hiccup" He said while extending his hand.

Merida stifled a laugh but shook his hand.

"Merida"

"So who are you rooming with"

"Elsa and... Rapunzel?"Merida said not quite remembering Rapunzel's name.

"Oh, toughy"Hiccup mumbled making Merida look at him.

"You think?"Merida said.

"You heard that?"Hiccup asked shocked.

"I'm not deaf you know,"Merida said while slightly pouting.

Hiccup looked intently at her, slightly amused.

He blushed when he realized that he had been staring for quite a while.

Merida hadn't notice this though.

She really is different... Hiccup thought as he glanced at her.

Merida was looking around, awe evident in her eyes making Hiccup smirk a little.

They continued talking and soon found that they were in front of Merida's cabin.

"Thanks," Merida said while quickly going inside.

Things around here will get very interesting Hiccup thought as he walked towards his own cabin.