Chapter 6

(I love Hamilton👆🏻)

"Where is Lillie and Mom?" He said. "They left. It's 2:00 in the mornin'." Jillian snapped. "Lets go Jilli-bean" he said. They went toward the room Freddy,Bonnie,Foxy, and Chica were in. He opened the door and she looked back and he faded into the hall. She opened the door. "Do you smell something?" Chica said to her as she entered the room. "The.....pizza." Bonnie squeaked. They ran to the kitchen and ripped open the door. A fireball slammed them into the wall beside them. Jillian stood there for a moment in shock maybe in awe. She ran to the emergency exit. The fire spread throughout the pizzaria. She exited the building. Finding Freddy,and the replacements."Chica?!" She says. Freddy looks at her," I swear she was right behind me!!" Jillian scream/cried. "It's okay. We can get them. You stay here with Chi. Bon, Fred and I will get everyone else." Freddy reassured her. He dove back in, being a hero and the boys followed.
Freddy started searching with the main stage room. He looks backstage. *cough-wheeze* the fire had spread into the room cornering Bonnie. "Bonnie! Bon can you hear me?" Freddy picked him up bridal style (fan girls) and carries him out. Foxy had escaped with Fred and Chica and BonBon came out shortly after. "NOOOOOO!!! DADDDDDDDDDDY!!" Jillian screamed realising Marrionette was still in the building, Chi tried to stop her from coming back in, but failed. She escaped her grasp and ran to the room she was in earlier. Nothing in the room. All burnt to crisps. Except 1 thing. A white balloon. She grabbed the balloon and took it outside. "Jillian! Don't ever do that again!" Chica says embracing her tightly. "Look here!" Jillian says the balloon escapes from her grasp. "Where did you find that balloon, Jilly?" Chica asks. "In the room Marrionette was in." She said. "How would it have lasted this long without popping? Can I see it?" Chica said. She knew what to do. "Yeah sure." Jillian lets go it it near Chica's hand and she fakes an '0h no!' And it floats gracefully into the sky. "No! Why did you do that??!" Jillian said.
"There is a story I want to tell you ,Jillian" Freddy said. "There once were 4 little children at a birthday party, but a crazy nut killed all of them and trapped their souls and his guilt in the pizzaria. But when the pizzaria burned down the souls of the children were free." Freddy shifted from one foot to the other, " Do you know why we let that balloon float away? To set your daddy's soul free. He was also trapped and saved us from rotting and gave us a purpose." Freddy finished. "Making children happy." Chica said. Freddy nodded.  "Where are we supposed to go now?" Chi said,"That was our home!"
"Don't worry, we'll be okay." Foxy reassured. "I think'd be best we go our seperate ways ,Freddy." Fredbear said.
"Agreed, see you around." Fred nodded and his two comrades followed. Freddy and his 4 did the same. "Lightbulb..." Foxy says.

A/n sorry if this story isn't accurate! It would not be okay if she had a kid as her dad! I'm saving me and you some hate.
PICKLE OUT!