Chapter 83 - Guess who's back again

(A/N - Sorry for the time skip but you'll understand why after these next couple of chapters basically Laura and Ross wouldn't have been able to cope like they do considering the events that happed in the last chapter if it had only been a few weeks after if any of that makes sense)

6 months later

Laura's P.O.V
Ross was at the studio rehearsing with everyone and I stayed at home. It's been half a year since the miscarriage and Ross and I are still trying to get over it. About a month after the day we found out we got matching tattoos on our feet. They're of the last heart beat that was monitored from our baby that started with a heart and ended with the word family. It really meant something to Ross and I.

It's always in my mind and it will never leave but sometimes the pain still affects me the same way it did the day we found out.

Ross's P.O.V
I was at the studio rehearsing. Well, everyone else was rehearsing, I was plucking strings on my guitar half assed while Riker sang every line I was supposed to be singing. "Ross," Rydel snapped me out of my thoughts by putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked up to her to see a sympathetic look in her eyes. I could feel my eyes getting glossy and she pulled me in to a hug. "Go home Ross," She told me. I nodded my head and gathered my things. I apologised and left the building, stepping into my car and driving back to Laura and I's apartment. I walked in to see Laura asleep on the couch. I walked in and lay down beside her. She opened her eyes and looked over at me. She sat up straight once she saw I'd been crying. "Baby what's wrong?" She asking, resting her palms on my cheeks. "I was just out of focus at practise I don't really want to talk about it," I said, my voice cracking at the end and I looked down. She lifted my head up and kissed my lips softly. She pulled away and didn't say anything, just hugged me.

Laura's P.O.V
Ross fell asleep in my arms as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which pulled me out of my thoughts. I got up to open it thinking it was probably Rydel checking up on Ross after this morning. I couldn't have been more wrong. I opened the door to see the one person that I wanted out of my life for good. Vanessa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry it took AGES to update I really got into some amazing books and I completely forgot about my own sorry ahaha anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Sorry I left it on a cliff-hanger and it's a really short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer

love u guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx