Chapter 76 - cold

Laura's P.O.V
I opened my eyes slowly and rolled over in bed. Ross was still asleep so I got up and threw on one of his hoodies and a pair of timberland boots. I walked downstairs and took Belle outside. I stood on the porch while I watched her run around and do her business. "Belle!" I called, opening the door. She ran in and I followed her in. "Laura did you seriously go outside in that?" Sab asked walking over to me. I shrugged, "What's wrong?"
"You're wearing a hoodie, socks and boots. You're not even wearing any pants!" She explained. "I know but this is a big hoodie and my socks are thigh high," I smiled. She rolled her eyes and laughed at me. "Where's Ross?" Ryland asked me. "Still asleep," I said, walking into the kitchen. "You want something to eat Laura?" Stormie asked me. "Okay, could I have a pop tart please?" I asked. she nodded her head and slid one into the toaster. "Where's Ross?" Mark asked me. "He's still in bed," I smiled.

I walked back upstairs and into Ross and I's room. Ross was lying in bed with the covers over his head coughing. I walked over to him and pulled the covers off his head. "Laura..." He whined, "Now I'm cold!" I sighed and sat down beside him. "You okay?" I asked him, feeling his forehead. "No, I'm COLD!" He croaked, taking the covers back over his head. "Why don't we go and sit beside the fire?" I suggested. "Okay," he croaked. He stood up and wrapped the covers around him. I laughed quietly and followed his down the stairs. He walked straight over to the fire and crashed on the couch. I walked over and sat down, lifting his legs and setting them down on mine. I played with his hair and he soon closed his eyes. "Is he okay?" Rydel asked. "No. I'm not," Ross croaked. "He's got a cold," I said rolling my eyes, but smiling at him. She giggled and walked back into the kitchen.

That night
Ross had been lying on the sofa all day. I'm so glad that he doesn't have to have a child because he is such a bad patient. I walked into the kitchen to get him a glass of water. As I reached up into the cupboard to get a glass, a wave of nauseousness came over me. I gripped onto the side board to steady myself as I tilted my head back and took in a few deep breaths. I felt someone grab my shoulder and looked around to see Rydel. "You okay Laur?" She asked. "Yeah, I just feel a little dizzy," I breathed. She sat me down on a chair at the table and handed me a glass of water. "When you feel a little less dizzy we're going to take you to the couch okay?" She asked. I nodded my head but then thought about Ross. "What about Ross?" I asked, "Isn't he still on the couch?" Rydel smiled, "Well then he's going to have to move his lazy ass out of the way!" I laughed slightly but then felt very sick. Rydel helped me up and over to the couch. She pulled the cover off Ross and rolled him off the couch. "Hey!" He croaked from the floor. She lay me down and pulled the blanket over me. "If you need anything else just ask me, okay?" She said, smiling at me. I nodded my head and smiled weakly back at her. Rydel walked away and Ross sat up. He turned around and saw me lying on the couch. "Hey," he said sitting up, "you okay?" I nodded my head, but soon stopped as it made me feel even more dizzy. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. Ross set his hand on my thigh and stood up. He sat down beside me and played with my hair. "Put it in a ponytail," I whispered, handing him a hair tie. He pulled all of my hair back gently and wrapped the tie around it. "Thanks," I said. "No problem princess," He said, sitting down beside me.

"Ross," I whispered. We'd been laying her for ages so I didn't know if he was asleep or not. "Yeah?" He whispered back, turning his head to look at me. "Can you get me an anti-sickness tablet please?" I asked. "Awww baby are you still feeling sick?" He asked. "Yeah," I sighed. "I'll go get one now," He said, standing up. A few minutes later he appeared with two tablets and a glass of water. He handed the tablets to me and I swallowed them as he handed me the glass of water. "Thank you," I whispered closing my eyes. He smiled slightly and said, "You want to watch a movie?" I nodded my head and moved slightly so he could sit beside me. He turned the TV on and wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he turned on White Chicks.

Ross's P.O.V
Laura fell asleep half way through the movie and so I turned it off and carried her upstairs. She woke up when I set her down. "Laur you want to change into your pjs?" I asked quietly. "No, I'm too warm in this stuff," She said snuggling into the blankets. "Okay," I said, getting in beside her. She snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her kissing her forehead. "Goodnight Rossy," She whispered. "Goodnight princess," I laughed quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys 🙂 hope u guys
enjoyed this chapter!! Please remember to vote and comment if you did! Love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3