Chapter 6 - it's you?

These are Laura's friends and sister. The girl is Vanessa, the guy with the blue hoodie is Landen and the other guys is Ellington (aka Ratliff)
Changed
Laura's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. Oh how much I miss that smell. I put a hoodie on over the short and tank top pjs Rydel gave me. Of course they were coral! Rydel had gave me all of the cloths she had in her wardrobe that didn't fit her anymore. She is so sweet and kind! Anyway, I walked downstairs and saw Stormie in the kitchen flipping pancakes over the oven. "Good morning, sweetie," she smiled at me, "you're the only one up!" I smiled back at her and sat down at the kitchen table. Just then Rydel walked downstairs and sat beside me smiling at me. Stormie handed us a plate of pancakes each covered in maple syrup. It was delicious! Soon Ryland walked down followed soon by Riker and Rocky. "Ross doesn't get up until about 3!" Rydel explained. We sat at the table talking until half ten and just as we were standing up, Ross came sprinting down the stairs yelling, "I'M UP! I'M UP! DID I MISS THE PANCAKES?" We all started laughing at him. "No, I'll get some for you," Stormie said. 
Ross sighed of relief and said, "thanks mom!" He sat down on the other side of me and smiled at me.

Once we were all dressed for the day, someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it," Ryland said, standing up,"It's Ratliff!"
Rydel stood up and ran over to hug him,"Yay! You're all better!" I turned around to face him and he seemed strangely familiar. "Wait, Laur?"
"WHAT? Ell?" I stood up and he hugged me.
"Wait..." Ross said, "what's happening?"
"Do you remember when I first moved here my best friend was Landen?" Ellington asked everyone.
"Well yeah," Riker replied, "we met you at a football game. You were with him and a girl." El pointed at me and I said, "Landen was Vanessa's boyfriend."
"Ooooooohh! That explains a lot. Well actually no, that doesn't explain why you know Ell" Rydel said. We all laughed and me and Ell started explaining again. "Well Lan never really wanted to be with Nessa alone, they were more like best friends." I started. Ell picked up from where I left off, "so we kind of all started hanging out as a four. We all became best friends and Lan and I were like brothers to Laur and Nessa."
"What happened then, why have you guys not seen each other in ages?" Rocky asked, suddenly interested.
"Well, when Nessa got the part in her show, she let it get to her head. She was different than the Nessa we knew, she only acted like her usual self around me and my mom. She started treating the guys like crap until Lan asked her why." I said.
"She told us that her and Laura where better than me and Lan and that she didn't know why she was our best friends. She told us to leave her house and to never speak to her again."
"She wouldn't let me go and see them and therefore I had no friends apart from people that felt sorry for me in school." I wiped away a tear from my eye and Ell hugged me and said, "she can't stop us now though!"
Rydel got up and started screaming, "WE CAN ALL BE BEST FRIENDS!!!" We all laughed and group hugged again.

Well, I didn't expect their best friend to be Ellington, but I guess everything is possible!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guys. Hope you like it and that o didn't leave it on too much of a cliff hanger.
Xxx