Chapter 20 - back home

This is what Stormie made for the guys snack.
Laura's P.O.V
Riker drove us home from school. We all got out of the car and walked inside. Stormie greeted us at the door with a beaming smile saying, "Leave your bags in your rooms kids and I'll make you all a snack. Does anyone have homework." Riker was the only person that had homework so Stormie said she would bring his snack to his room. We all walked up to our rooms to put our bags away. I remembered what I said to Rydel at lunch. How could I not remember? It's been burning in the back of my mind all day! I walked over to Rydel's room and knocked on her door. "Come in," she said. I walked in and sat on her bed beside her. "What's up?" She asked. "If I say anything," I started, "you must never repeat it, ok?" She nodded her head quickly. "I think I like someone," I said quietly. She screamed, "WHO?" I laughed and said, "You won't say anything?" She shook her head. I opened my mouth to say something but Stormie yelled, "Guys your snacks are ready."
"I'll tell you later," I said. Rydel looked really annoyed but she nodded anyway. We all, except Riker, walked downstairs to get out snacks. Halfway through eating the front door opened and someone yelled, "GUYS IVE GOT A SURPRISE!" Ell walked into the kitchen and said, "Where's Riker?" Ryland didn't stop eating, just pointed upstairs. "I'll get him for you," Stormie said.
"Hi Stormie, thanks," Ell said, hugging Stormie. She walked into the hall and up the stairs. A few moments late they both arrived back downstairs with Riker saying, "What's this about a surprise?" Riker sat down in the empty seat beside me. It went Ell, Delly, Ryland, Rocky, Riker, me and then Ross. Stormie was standing with her hands on the back of Riker's chair. "Well," Ell started, "you guys know that I hate my school. Well...I went today...got all my papers and..."
"Hurry up!" Ross said.
"I'm transferring to your school!" Ell said. Everyone was happy and yelling. Stormie hugged him and said something to him, then left the room. Rydel squealed and said, "We'll have classes together!" They started kissing. It went on for a while before Rocky said, "Guys, enough with the PDA! It's gross!" They pulled apart and everyone laughed. Yay! First I'm going to school with the Lynches, now Ell as well! This is going to be so much fun...I hope!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope u guys enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment because it really means a lot to me ⭐️💬☺️ love u guys 😜😘🌸❣