Chapter 71 - sick

3 weeks later

Ross's P.O.V
I wake up to see Laura not laying beside me. I get up and walk out of our room. She's probably already downstairs, but I really need to brush my teeth. I walk into the bathroom to see Laura hunched over the toilet throwing up. I run over and hold her hair back from her face. She finished throwing up and sat back.

Laura's P.O.V
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded my head, "Probably just something I ate." He looked really worried. "Laura we've eaten the same things over the past few days," He said. "Something just agreed with you that didn't agree with me," I said. He looked me over and then slowly nodded. He put his hand on my forehead and then on my cheek, "You don't have a fever." I started throwing up again and Ross rubbed my back.

Ross's P.O.V
I carried Laura back into our room and put her back to bed. I walked downstairs and poured Laura a glass of water and myself a cup of coffee. "Is everything okay Ross?" Rydel asked. "Laura's sick," I explained, waiting for the kettle to boil. "Is she okay?" Riker asked. "She threw up a couple times this morning but she doesn't have a fever and she says she feels fine now," I said. "Must have been something she's eaten," My mom said. "That's what she thinks," I said walking out of the kitchen and back up the stairs. Laura was sitting in bed on her phone. "Laura, I told you to go to sleep!" I scolded. "I'm sorry but I feel fine Ross, can I please go downstairs to get something to eat?" She whined. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive," She said getting out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days later

Ross's P.O.V
I woke up this morning to Laura being sick again. Once she'd finished she fell back into my arms. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm so tired," She yawned. "Why don't you go back to bed?" I said, pulling us up to our feet. "I need to brush my teeth," She said walking over to the sink. "Laura don't you think you should to the doctors?" I asked her. "Why?" She asked as she brushed her teeth. "Cause this has been going on for a few days and I'm worried about you!" I said, hugging her from behind. "Ross, I'm fine." She set her toothbrush down and walked out of the bathroom. I sighed and followed her down stairs.

Laura's P.O.V
"Laur you have to eat something," Sab said handing me a slice of toast. "I'm fine thanks," I said setting it back down. "Laura she's right, you really should eat something," Stormie said, handing it back to me. I sighed and took a bite of the toast. I'd barely swallowed it before I felt sick again.

Sabrina's P.O.V
"I feel sick," Laura said standing up and running outside. Ross stood up to go after after her. "I got her Ross, don't worry," I said, running outside. Laura was throwing up a little away from the porch. I ran over to her and held her hair, rubbing her back. "Laura, what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't now," Laura coughed. "I think you do," I said, "You want to go get some?" She rubbed her eyes and then nodded her head. "I'll go get them now," I said. She let out a shaky breath and nodded her head again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's P.O.V
I set it down on the counter. I started to bite my nails as we waited. "You can look now," Sabrina whispered. "I don't want to..." I whispered back. "Laura you have to," She said, putting her hand on my arm. "I can't," I said as the tears fell from my eyes. She pulled my into a hug and said, "Laura, Ross will support you one hundred percent whatever the result is." I took a shaky breath and picked the little stick up. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened them. Two lines. "No. Do it again," I said taking another one out of the box.

"Positive..." I whispered. Sabrina looked at me and I broke down. I started shaking and I couldn't breath.

Sabrina's P.O.V
She was having a panick attack. I got her to sit down and breathe. "I'm not ready for this!" She sobbed. "Come on Laura, you and Ross are an amazing couple. You guys have gone through everything together. You guys can handle this!"
"NO I CAN'T!" She cried. "Do you want me to go get Ross?" I asked. "No! I'm not telling him!" She said, grabbing my arm. "Laura, you're going to have to," I said. "I can't!" She sobbed. "Why not?" I asked. "Because Ross probably doesn't want kids yet! We're not even engaged! I'M TWENTY! I CAN'T DO THIS!" She yelled. "Laura. Calm down," I told her. "I'm going to throw up," She sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
............. WELL?!?!??!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? LAURA'S PREGNANT!!!! What do you think Ross's reaction will be??????? Hope you guys liked the chapter!! Please remember to vote and comment :))))) love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3

Next chapter due November 10th

Because I love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें