Chapter 3. - Making Big Mistakes For Life

After warm bath has washed all the unease and dingy feeling I finally felt clean, not to mention extra tired and not in the mood, again.

Once again, I have found myself lost in my thoughts while I made my way towards the kitchen to grab something to eat, as I was starving for some food. I felt so comfortable knowing Clara is in her room and Nick is at his, sleeping or doing god knows what, with god knows who, but that feeling was replaced by surprise as I walked in on Nicklaus and Leah fucking on the kitchen table.

"And the appetite is gone." I say as I walk towards the sink to get some water while the two of them separate and put their clothes back on. I wouldn't mind seeing naked Nick, but Leah? Girl, how many plastic surgeries did you have? I could see it from the helicopter how much fake she was. I don't understand what does Nick sees in her. I think its better for it to stay that way, I really don't want to know.

"Shit!" Leah cursed under her breath and gave me a killing glaze. I could see she was surprised by seeing me here. 

"I thought you were sleeping." Nicklaus said quickly out of embarrassment. 

"I just came home." I said looking straight at the two of them who seemed ashamed for being caught.

"Wait, you live here?" Leah protests on what I put my glass on the table loudly and making her jump. 

"You got a problem with that?" I had enough of this kind of behavior. Romero is right, I need to throw a little more bitchiness and sassy look. I guess that was one reason why I was wearing this right now.

When no one manage to utter a word, I scoffed knowing I have finally win

When no one manage to utter a word, I scoffed knowing I have finally win. For the first time in forever, and said: "Didn't think so." I turned on my heel and marched out of the kitchen. 

It wasn't that late, it is eight o'clock and all my wish for sleep and some peace was gone. I was disturbed again so I throw on myself short red dress I got for my last birthday. I took my black high heels and let my hair down. On my way to out I took my beige coat, purse and my car keys. I also made sure to slam the door on my way out.

***