Chapter 2. - Romeo

The rest of the day went gradually gloomy and disheartening. No matter what words were spoken by Clara, or Nick, the sheltered feeling I used to have next to them, like competent, was gone.

I am a complex person and whatever I have ever said or done was not lucid. I have lack of self confidence and that is for sure. I let people to humiliate me and make fun of me instead of sticking up for myself, and I don't know why I am still letting them to do so. I should say stop to it and do something about it.

The world around me felt like a void. Almost as if I was left on my own in this deceased world of ours. I was at the edge of my existence, so close and ready to give up entirely. Why would I care about anyone in this world when no one ever cared for me? For the time of my existence that I have known about myself, I had one boyfriend, and I have never even slept with a man, and yet I am twenty five and still a virgin. I mean what the hell!? Why not just end my life all together?

As I thought about this I made two steps closer to the edge of the cliff to look down into the canyon where river was flowing silently, but wildly, ready to take away a human life. I stare at the black river flowing into the unknown and wonder where it would take me, when I feel someone grabbing me for my hand from behind and pulling me back to safety.

"Are you okay?" It was him. My childhood crush I somehow seemed too attracted and too disgusted at the same time. 

Romero Carlos a. k. a. Romeo.

I didn't know what to say. I was once again caught up by surprise by him. The man I was madly in love with and yet he never knew about it. I starred at his piercing green eyes and taking all of him in case he wasn't real. Is this just a dream or is he really back in town?

"Can you hear me you silly girl?" Silly girl, he used to call me like that all the time back in the high school. "What is your name?" What a shock? What a slap to my face? He had to not to remember me.

"I'm fine." I said quickly brushing my clothes from the dust and looking for my bag. "Thank you for wasting your time on someone not so important for this world to remember." I say feeling my eyes water and run towards my car to go home and just to forget this night ever happened.

"Hey, wait up!" I heard him calling for me but I didn't bothered to give him notice I heard him. "Wait," He shouts once again as he reaches me. "It's obvious you are not fine, you just tried to kill yourself. Let me at least give you a ride home." I tried to protest but then it occurred to me that he had no idea who I was and how he didn't remember me from the high school, at all. 

"I can't just leave my car here." I say on what he smiles. Of course he would be smiling, he always finds a way to get a girl. I know him, its just so typical him.

"I have a friend who works in towing services. I will call him and had him deliver your car to your address." Touche. He hasn't changed not a single bit. He just remained the typical and old him. The one I hated the most. "What do you say?"

Go to hell!! 

My subconsciousness screams at me while the real me says calmly, like she didn't cared at all: "Fine, why not!"

***

During the ride home I haven't utter a single word. I kept quiet. I was starring in front of myself and ignoring everything around me. For a mere second I forgot on everything that has happened. It felt like I have turned off entirely and haven't see, hear or feel anything. The feeling was perfect, just what I needed, too bad it lasted few seconds. 

I haven't even noticed I was smiling until Romero didn't brought me back to reality.

"It's been the hell of a long time since we have seen each other." Are you for real? A-a-a-a-and the feeling was gone. Ruined by the 'prince charming'. I ducked slowly like I use to when I feel like disappearing. "Relax," Romero said. I noticed he was smiling, but why? I don't want to know. "I don't bite." 

Minute in silence. No response from me. He sees my discomfort, and decides to break this unease.

"How have you been?" Romero asks like he actually cares, when we both knew he didn't. So I decided to cut the crap.

"Will you please, cut the crap 'Mister Have it All'?" I ask breaking this curse he was putting on me. No, if I didn't fell for this before, I sure will not fall for this again.

"You changed." Romero said as he continued looking onto the road in front and changing the subject, and being representative him.

"I'm not doing this right now. I'm not going to waste my energy and time on you." I thought out loud on what he looked at me for a mere moment and pulled aside. "What the hell?!" I protest as he hovers over me.

"Listen, 'Pretty Helena', I am not the same person you think I was last time we have seen. I have changed indeed, and if you think I didn't, I dare you to look better." I am looking. You changed physically, threw few pounds of muscles and even bigger ego that doesn't take no for an answer.

"I am looking, but all I see is even bigger jerk than before." I say on what his face turns even more serious. "Sure you might have threw some pounds of muscles, but that doesn't mean your ego has changed. It grew much bigger." I said out of breath on what he smiled. It took me five seconds to realize what I have said when my face turned bright red and Romero smiled winningly. "How come you always get what you want?" I ask discerning he had no intention of moving away. I have dug myself in deep waters. Should have killed myself.

"There's nothing you can't get with a charming smile and kindness. You should try it sometimes. I can already see you getting everything you have ever want." It's getting so hot in here. Does anyone else feels like on fire?

"Can we please go?" I ask on what Romero smirks. Why am I feeling so uncomfortable around him? Oh right, I always have because he was always wakening this feeling inside of me that wanted to get touched by him on all the places.

Oh, God!!! Ask him to finger-fuck you... I'd very much like that.

My inner self shouted in my head what made me shake all these thoughts away. Why is he doing this to me?

"Maybe, I could take you to my place instead." Romero whispers in my head what makes me freeze on my spot as his hand starts rubbing my tight. I don't dare to make a single move, it might be a wrong move. I need to get out of here. 

Yes, yes, yes... Take me to your place. Talk dirty to me.

Shut up!! I try to maintain my bad self that I hated so much. 

"You like that huh?" Romero asks as his hand continues to rub me between my tights. Only then I realized I have my eyes closed and that I am moaning. "Just say a word, Helena." Romero said as he pressed his fingers over my already wet pussy. 

Why is he doing this to me?

"Romero," I moan as he presses his finger much harder and starts to rub me.

"Yeah?" He asks just waiting for me to say three words he longs to hear from me, like 'do it now'. Thankfully I manage to pull myself back together so I put my hand on his, look at his eyes and say:

"Lucifer's Sins Street, 14 a." 

Bitch! It felt good. You are a real buzzkill. You are no fun.

My Selina (that's how I called her) says all disappointed at me on what I smile in victory as Romero finally pulls in front of my house.

"Can I at least have your number?" Romero asks trying to maintain his anger.

"You're gonna have to work to earn that." I say winking at him as I get out of his car. As I walk in my house and make sure everybody are asleep, I head over to take a shower realizing that I will be seeing a lot more of Romero now that he is back in town.

Games are just about to begin.

I thought as the warm water starts pouring all over me, and I finally relax.

Authors Note*
Hope you like this chapter. I must say I love it already how I started writing this, hope you love it as well. Do tell me what do you think about it <3

Ladies and gents...Don't forget to comment, vote and share <3