Chapter 1. - Blame it all on me

If I could tell my thoughts were pure, I know that'd be a lie. Somewhat the biggest lie I would have ever said in my entire existence, at least of what I know about. 

My thoughts are part of my flying feelings and emotions. They are all connected, so if one was offensive it would just pull a trigger of continuous disasters that would come out of my mouth. But if I could share my thoughts freely to every man or a stranger, I'd be confound of myself. My thoughts, or should I rather say feelings would be terminating me until I let it all out. I find myself rather aberrant when it comes to certain situations and things that come into my head by only seeing it. I call that part of myself devious. It always finds multiple ways out of situations and makes sure to get what she wants. In one word, my thoughts are aboriginal and never change. Even if I try to change it, or to stop from thinking about it, somehow they always dominate over me. Just like him.

Romero Carlos. 

I was trying my very best not to stare at that awfully attractive figure of man that I used to call my boss. I am pure abomination to woman's kind if I was set in a room full of engaging men. I'd just try to avoid my eye contact so they wouldn't see it in my eyes. That need for them and wanting to do things to me my mind always pictures. After all, it is just part of my imagination that gets the hold of me almost every time. It just takes over.

"Earth, to Helena!" Clara said waving with her hand in front of my face. I shake my thoughts away and I look at her. Her long blonde hair that was falling over her shoulders freely gave her that elegance which made a true woman. Her big ocean blue eyes looked at me in a questioning way like she was waiting for my answer. She looked beautiful. Soft heart face, small heart shaped lips with red lipstick suited her perfectly then it would to me. "You zoned out again. What the hell is going on in that dirty mind of yours?" Clara asked on what I let out a small chuckle feeling my cheeks burning in embarrassment. Clara is my roommate, and my best friend. I just feel like a shadow that follows her around. I don't understand why is she being my friend at all. I am completely opposite of this gorgeous woman in front of me.

"Say it a bit louder so you would make my customers walk away without considering to pay." I say in 'not in a mood' way. How could I be in good mood after my boyfriend dumped me over a text? I find myself slightly pathetic when it comes to man and good relationships.

"Look, Hel, I get it you are not in the mood right now, but you need to get over yourself. Move on. Forget about him. He's not worth your time." And just as she said those words my old boss from Sterling Bosch company sat next to her while ignoring me completely.

Xavier Valentine.

"Why I haven't seen you around here before?" Touche. I thought as I roll my eyes and move aside to let them 'talk'.

"Helena stay." Clara said and once again I could feel my cheeks burning red. So I looked at the glass I was cleaning, giving it my full concentration. "Maybe, because I don't find men like you somewhat interesting and I choose to stay off your radius because if you want to date me, you are dating my friend here, Helena." Clara said now looking up to see me gone. Well not like gone, more like wanting something to swallow me entirely. "Helena?" She called in hope I would pop out from somewhere, instead I crawled on my knees into the back room where all the staff were having their fifteen minutes break.

"And she's crawling again." Leah said laughing like a total bitch. I finally stood up, fixed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom followed by Nicklaus. My best friend from primary school.

"Helena?" He called as he walked in when I surprised him by hugging him. "It's okay, let it all out." I don't understand what is he still doing with me. I mean we know each other from primary school, but after when we went each our way, we still remained friends. Best friends.

"Why are everyone keeps picking up on me?" I ask sprucing on his favorite shirt. "I'm sorry," I said now pulling away. "I didn't mean to ruin your favorite shirt." I say as Nick rubs his hands over my shoulders.

"Nothing that you do bothers me, Helena. You are my friend. I promised you I will be here for you and take care of you." That is the problem. It makes me even more discouraged, so I dug my nails into his shirt and start crying harder. "It's five o'clock." Nick says reminding me what does that mean. "You know what that means right?"

"I finally get to go home." I say and smile finally letting go of him. "Thank you." I say as I kiss him on his cheek and go out.

On my way out I found myself smiling and happy for having a friend like Nicklaus beside me, when a familiar voice made me shit myself.

"Did he fucked you deep and hard like you like it? That is why you are all of a sudden in a good mood, right?" A-a-a-a-a-and now its gone. I try hard to keep my tears inside of me and try to walk away when she grabs me for my upper arm. "Keep in mind that the only girl Nicklaus will ever date and end up marrying is going to be me. You try to ruin that, I will bite much harder." Leah said as she let go of me letting me to run away. 

What in the world have I ever done to people to be treated this way? I will never understand that.

Authors Note*

I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This is unedited version of the book so if you see any mistakes do say. This is also my first time trying to write something like this so I really hope I will live up to your expectations. I will be doing my very best to keep this interesting, hot and steamy for everybody to enjoy.

Ladies and gents,
Don't forget to comment, vote and share.