Chapter 12: Travis's Birthday

Im so sorry for how long its taken me to upload. Its just I havent been in a writing mood & I only have so little written ahead of time. But you know what. FUCK IT! Imma upload it anyway and I hope you guys like it. Its not edited btw, so sorry!! :/ LOVE YOU GUYS<33333 

$ Vote & Comment $

                                                     Chapter 12

Once the movies finally finished and it was midnight.The kids were crawled up sleeping around Kat while the guys were doing the same. Even Liam and Tony were knocked out on the couch. I got up and walked out of the room and into my own. Stripping out of the hideous dress I changed into my pajama pants and crawled into bed, attempting to sleep. But of course sleep and I weren't on talking terms just like me and Kat. So after possibly an hour of tossing and turning I got up and went downstairs. Opening the doors to the game room, I grabbed a blanket and the remote before crashing on the couch.

As I was flipping channels I heard her, " How come your still awake?"

" Cause I cant sleep." I answered towards the telvision.

She came around and sat beside me, " I cant either."

" Thats great." I continued to flip through the channels.

She grabbed the remote from my hand and flipped to a cooking channel, " Its the best thing to watch at two o'clock in the morning."

" Yeah sure, It makes you hungry." I was starring at the mouth watering cake the woman was making.

Getting up, I saw that Kat was only in an oversized shirt, " Yeah but its still pretty entertaining." She returned to the couch with a blanket in her hands.

" I guess." I mummbled as I stared at her beautiful legs getting covered up.

She sighed, " Im the mad one, Im suppose to be giving you one word answers not the other way around."

" Im not mad." I replied.

In reality I was a bit pissed off, " Yes you are." She replied.

" Im not."

Rolling her eyes she said, " You are because your lip sorta twitches when you lie."

" It does not." Damn was she observant.

She laughed, " See it just twitched. Liar."

" How'd you know that?" I wondered.

She shrugged, " I dont know Im just observant I guess. Like Logan, when he lies he answers with a question. When Aiden tries to lie to me he plays with his fingers and Chloe taps her feet. Your lip twitches ever so slightly when you lie."

" Thats scary." I softly chuckled though. It was shocking how she had figured that out in a short amount of days.