Chapter 8: Hot Chilli Peppers

Authors Note; Hola my lovely fans! I love all of you ;* Happy Valentines Day :)

Tell me what you think!!!

Katarina's P.O.V

_____________________

The song blasted through the speakers and everyone began clapping while Chloe began her little dance. I pulled Cassie up and made her dance along. Suddenly everyone was singing along and dancing in their chairs. We were all having a good time until the music suddenly stopped and everyone turned to Armani and a couple men by his side.

" Hey Babe." I smiled innocently.

Chloe walked up to him with the lunch box in hand, " Rami we made you lunch." She smiled.

" Armani who are they?" Asked one of the men.

I walked over to them and placed my hand on Chloe's shoulder, " We're really sorry to disturb you. I'm Katarina Wentworth Salvator, and this is Chloe Scott. She's an orphan from Snow Orphange. She's staying with me and my fiancé." I smiled.

" You're engaged?" Asked the eldest of the men.

Armani nodded as he put his hand around my shoulder, " Yes this is my Fiancé Katarina Wentworth."

" By any chance are you Tom and Jessica's daughter?" Asked one of the men.

I fixed my posture and smiled, " The one and only. Anyways, I'm really sorry. If you guys are in the middle of something, we can go."

" No don't be silly, we're almost done. You can join us." The eldest man walked into Armani's office with the others following him.

Grabbing Chloe's hand, I walked behind them into the office, " Sweetheart aren't you going to eat the lunch Chloe made for you?" I smiled innocently.

" Rami, I made you lunch." Chloe ran up to him.

Pulling her up onto his desk he smiled, " Thank you gorgeous."

" You're welcome." She giggled while she waited for him to dig in.

Armani looked at the three men sitting on the chairs smiling, " Do you mind?"

" Not at all. Why would we upset such an adorable little girl." The old man smiled at Chloe.

Chloe's attention turned to him, " I'm Chloe, I'm five." She grinned showing him the two missing teeth in her mouth.

" Hi Chloe, I'm Richard Daniels." He smiled back at her.

Wait wasn't he the man who was supposedly going to merge Armani's company with his? Oh god this was going to be so much more fun. I waited for Armani to began eat the pasta Chloe helped me make. He smiled as he dug in and then his entire faced changed, it went from happy to horrified. Guess that's what a teaspoon of hot chili pepper can do to someone. Chloe was waiting for his opinion and the men were starring at him, while I was sitting there biting back a laugh. Payback's a bitch; isn't it.