Chapter 6: Banquet Dinner.

- Chapter 6

The sun was shinning high in the sky as the wind softly blew the warm summer breeze. The weather was absolutely perfect to take the kids for a walk to the central park, and that’s what I exactly did. The whole afternoon I took Aiden and Chloe out, we walked through the park and brought breadcrumbs to feed some ducks. Both of them were excited and happy to feed the ducks that their eyes were glowing as the ducks swam near them. Not long after, the three of us had ice creams as we watched children fly kites above the sky, dogs being walked by their trainers and families having their picnics with their kids run around. Aiden and Chloe ran around for a short time but got immediately tired.

As we hopped into a carriage, my phone suddenly vibrated. I wasn’t surprised or shocked to see the message was coming from, none other than, Armani. The message read: Where are you?! We need to meet my parent in half an hour. Half an hour! Get home A.S.A.P. I can hear Armani’s voice loud and clear just by reading the message. Ha! Too bad for him, this is what he gets for leaving me along in the streets. He purposely left me alone, and now is my turn to leave him alone. Now was payback.

___

An hour and a half later, I went home with my lovely twins mainly because of two reasons. Firstly, they got tired, as it was time for their naptime, and secondly, I had to waste an extra half hour before I go home, knowing Armani would be waiting for me. The cab pulled up in front of Armani’s house, I paid the driver and thanked him. I held my hand for Aiden and Chloe as I guided them through the house. As I walked into the living room, with the kids following me with tired eyes, I bumped right into Tony and Liam. Their hand were crossed below their built chest and stood in front of the door blocking my way out.

" Where were you?" Liam asked.

Tony looked at Aiden and Chloe, who were holding onto my hands tighter while hiding at my back out of fear, and said, " Who are they?"

" I was out,” I said a-matter-of-factly and averted my eyes towards Tony, “This is Chloe and Aiden and I’m going to put them to sleep."  There was a threating tone in my voice, which left them no choice but to move aside as I went upstairs.

I ushered them to change to their ‘jammies’, as they called it, before I set them on Armani’s bed. Since this was my choice of room, this was also the Chloe and Aiden’s.

Once they were tucked in the bed, Chloe sat up and motioned me to come closer. “ What is it Sweetie?” I asked in a soft voice.

" I love you Kitty," Chloe said in her sweet innocent sleepy voice and kissed my cheek before snuggling her bear and closed her eyes to sleep.

Aiden was already sleeping soundly holding his monkey in his hand, which made a huge grin appear on my face. I always admired and loved how cute my babies sleep. I kissed them both on their foreheads before I slowly closed the door and walked out.

Without a surprise, I walked right into a pair of bodyguards my lovely- notice my sarcasm- husband has left me with. Not wanting to walk the children up, I grabbed their arms and pulled them both into the game room.