Chapter 9: Damon Carter

A|N: VOTE, VOTE, VOTE & BE SURE TO COMMENT :)

Just a short snippet!!

__

Chapter 8

" Deal!" we said both at the same time and shook our hands closing the deal.

Both of us ready for the childish game Armani suggested, I put my hand above my waist and smiled. " One."

" Two," Armani continued.

" Three. " We said together before taking in the largest amount of breath we could and held onto it.

Seconds passed and I stood there with a huge smile on my face, still waiting for Armani to break. His face was getting bluer and bluer, and I could see him near of choking. In a matter of seconds he let out a huge gasp of breath!

" How are you still doing it?" He gasped.

Smirking, I shrugged and continued to hold my breath until I saw Armani's eyebrows raised. "Ah you sneaky sneaky girl." With a swift move he pressed my nose shut and I suffocated, letting out a gasp.

" I win. " I grinned.

Shaking his head, he said, " No. You cheated!"

" Nope! I win, let’s go buy you your princess dress!" Grabbing his arm, I pulled him out of the office.

I saw Chloe sitting on Cassie's lap clicking on the keyboard. " Sweetie, you want to stay with Cass while me and Armani go to buy something?" I asked.

" I wanna come." She jumped off Cassie's lap and ran up to me, " Pweez Kitty."

" Sure let’s go baby. We're buying Rami a princess dress." I smirked as the room snickered quietly.

Armani groaned, " I won! You cheated!"

" What was that Princess Armani?" I laughed.

Chloe scratched her chin, " Kitty I wanna play."

" But we’re going shopping." I reminded her.

Cassie stood up and smiled my way. " There's a daycare downstairs. If you want, I can take her there to play with the other kids."

" We have a daycare?" Asked Armani.

Patting his arm I shook my head, " You’re hopeless babe, but sure."