¤CHAPTER SEVEN¤

The team didn't know what to do. No one but Artemis had a sibling and even then, her sister ran away when she was eight.

"Dick!" Damian and Tim yelled out, at the same time, when Dick ran upstairs.

They chased after him, not bickering at all. Just concerned for their big brother.

Jason sat ashamed, a ripped elephant sitting in his lap. He didn't mean to rip it. He just wanted to threaten Dick, just wanted to show him who's boss, no matter how old they are.

Miss Martian made he way over the fireplace. She held her hands out, getting as close as she dared, psychicly retrieving the picture Jason through in there. The picture frame was badly burned, but the picture still looked brand new. The Martian gently opened the frame and took out the picture.

"Can you fix his elephant?" The young boy asked from beside her.

She nodded, taking the ripped stuffy from his hands.

-

Damian and Tim stood outside of Dick's closed door. They could hear crying from inside the room. Tim knocked.

"Dick? Can we come in?" He said softly.

"Please Dick! This can be the favour you owe me!" Damian yelled, using Dick's first name.

"I-I j-just want t-to be a-alone" A quiet voice came from inside the locked door.

"Don't make me make Drake hack this!" Damian yelled.

Dick quickly unlocked the door. Last time Damian made Tim hack something it blew up, making the house smell like rotten carrots for weeks.

Tim opened the door, and him and Damian walked in. Tim closed and locked the door again as Damian rushed over to Dick. Dick was curled in a ball in the corner of his room. Tears were rushing down his face.

"Should I go beat up Todd for you?" Damian asked.

"N-no it's f-fine" Dick replied.

Tim walked over to Dick and sat down beside him, resting his head on his older brothers shoulder. Damian layed across Dick's legs, and fell asleep. Dick yawned, it was only about 7:30pm, but he had been up on patrol until 5am last night. Eventually, Tim, Damian, and Dick were all sleeping on eachother.

About three hours later Dick awoke to a knock on his door. He slipped Tim and Damian off him, and went to answer it. When he opened his door, he saw no one, he looked down and saw three things on the ground, with a note. He picked up everything and brought it inside. It was his photo put inside a new frame, some cookies in clear wrap, and Zakita. Dick smiled, it had been sewed back together perfectly. He opened the note,

To the dick that lives in this room,

Sorry I ripped your elephant and threw your picture in the fire
Miss Martian fixed up them pretty well
I brought you cookies
Make sure to eat all of them, Bruce wouldn't be happy if he found out you starved to death

From Jason

Dick smiled, at least he apologized and fixed everything. Dick placed Jason's deliveries on his nightstand and picked Damian up off the floor. He set the four year old on his bed and pulled the covers over him. Dick went over to Tim and tried to pick him up. Tim was light, but Dick still couldn't carry him. Dick half-carried him half-dragged him onto his bed, beside Damian. Dick turned off the lights and got into bed beside his two brothers, pulling the blankets over the three of them.