"Kenny?" Tyla croaked out from the bed he made his way towards her sitting in the chair King was once in.

"How you feel Honey?" He asked softly, thats a cute nickname.

"Im straight T, I don't know why yall bugging so much." Tyla replied making us all chuckle, she noticed my presence. "Hey Lotus!" She smiled making me smile.

"What good Ty?" I made my way to her bed side on the other side from Trev.

"Shit, chillin, we should go to the mall soon." I just love her energy.

"Most def." I smiled, the boys looked at us like we were crazy.

"She ain't going no where!" Both Trevor and King exclaimed at the same time, making me and Ty laugh, but soon stop once we noticed how serious they were.

"I'll make sure shes not in the heat, she'll be fine you guys." I try to convince them because it looked like Tyla was about to hurt them.

"It won't be no time soon." King fussed, Trev nodded his head in agreement. I blew out a breath at the same time as Tyla.

"Really man, Im fine, for real! How about next weekend?" Tyla said to the boys then turned towards me.

"Im down." I tell her.

"Im coming." King said.

"Me too." Trev butted in.

"Damn how old are we, 13? Me and Tyla want to go shopping alone!" I tried explaining, now im about to hurt them.

"Man whatever, I aint wanna go no way!" King said looking a bit butt hurt, me and Ty shifted our attention to Trevor.

"I'm still coming." He shrugged.

"Don't worry, we just won't tell him which mall." I smirk talking to Ty but looking at Trevor.

"I'll just follow yall." He said simply.

"Creepin ass!" I resorted making them laugh.

"That is a lil creepy bro." King told him, Trev shrugged chuckling a bit.

The doctor walked in and told us she should be able to leave after they run some more tests. We sat and chilled with them for a few hours until Trevor started complaining about me getting something to eat, since I didn't eat breakfast. I dont know why hes stressing, I do this all the time.

"You still skipping out on the most important meal of the day?" King asked with a raised brow hes never really liked the idea either.

"Not like I'm starving or anything, I just don't like breakfast." I tried explaining to them. The room's attention was on me and I didn't like it so much.

"Whatever Rarrie, go get something to eat." He sided with Trevor of course, and I knew it was no way around it when his mind is made up. I blew out a breath and hugged Tyla before stomping out the room waiting for Trevor in the hallway.

I heard them laughing at my childish ways, but since they want to treat me like a child, I have every right to act like one.

"Come on baby girl." Trevor said grabbing my hand making me smile a bit, and lose what ever small attitude I did have. "What you want to eat?" He asked pulling out the hospital parking lot.

I shrugged, I honestly didn't know, I was enjoying everyone's company, so food was the last thing on my mind.

"Olive Garden." I finally came up with. During 20 minutes we were sitting in Olive Garden at a booth waiting for the waiter to bring our drinks back so we could order.